Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync

by Digital Product Labs

List, manage and sync products, orders & inventory on Etsy

fejn jewelry

very helpful support, all questions answered immediatly! Small changes done smoothly and quickly. Thank you !

September 24, 2021

Hi fejn jewelry, thank you for your review and feedback. I'm glad to hear that we were able to answer all of your questions and make the changes smoothly and quickly!

Lavis Dip Systems Inc

Good services, very helpful apps. I just start the app and don"t know how to use it and I chat with the guy he is very nice to help me We will let my friend use this app.

September 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to help you get up and running with the app. It sounds like they did a great job teaching you all about it, too!
Thank you again for taking the time to write this review--it's been very helpful in making sure we're doing everything we can for our customers.

laserkatze.shop

Ich habe mich für diese Etsy Integration entschieden, weil sie die einzigen sind, die aus Etsy die Versandkosten übertragen. In kürze werden sie vermutlich auch die im Brutto-Preis enthaltene USt übertragen. Das bedeutet, dass dann die Bestellungen, die von Etsy zu Shopify synchronisiert werden richtig für die Buchhaltung ausgewiesen werden. Etsy selber gibt diese Information leider nicht mit.
Der Kundendienst ist hervorragend. Sie sind ein kleines wachsendes Team aber sind wirklich sehr hilfsbereit. Wir haben ein Google-Meeting gemacht und mir wurde schnell geholfen. Super sympatisch!

September 15, 2021

Hi, laserkatze.shop! Thank you for taking the time to review our Etsy Integration & Sync service. We're so happy to hear that your experience with us was a good one.
We'll make sure to share your feedback with our team here at Etsy Integration & Sync and if there's anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Zest4Canada

Excellent Service & quick response by staff & app working very great and i am really happy ,specially online help by Mr.Darpan who assistant me & guide me how things will work....thanks again

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your review Zest4Canada and we're so glad you had a great experience with our app.
We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you and it's wonderful to hear that Darpan was able to help out as well. We hope you will continue using Etsy Integration & Sync in the future!

UKIYO DRIFT

Great customer service, they get onto and fix the problem right away, super easy to use, and very cost-effective! :)

September 15, 2021

Thanks for the feedback UKIYO DRIFT! I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Etsy Integration & Sync. We try our best to offer a service that's easy to use, affordable and provides excellent customer service.
We love hearing from users who are happy with their experience and it makes us want to do even better. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Repair Mart

Been using the app for few months, good support , helped a lot on selling on marketplace. like etsy, google, sets,, highly recommended. Excellent support by Darpan.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your review Repair Mart!I'm glad to hear that the app has helped with sales on Etsy as well as other marketplaces like google, sets and more.
We hope that we can continue to provide a seamless experience across all channels and help sellers grow their business.

Mode Glanz

its well synched with ets and shopify and very helpfull support services, can be used easly and effective

September 9, 2021

Hi Mode Glanz, thanks for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you're happy with our Etsy Integration & Sync product and found it easy to use. It's also great to know that you found our support services helpful. We really appreciate hearing about your experience!

gsocks

Easy to use plug, does the work.
If you guys could notify the shop when an order doesnt go through that would be great, so we dont have to find out when is a bit too late

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, gsocks! We're happy to hear that the Etsy Integration & Sync plug is working well for you.
Also, thank you for your suggestion about notifying shops when orders don't go through! We're working on getting this implemented as soon as possible, and we appreciate the feedback.

Chasing Bre Designs

I had a minor issue in the beginning, and had reached out to the team to help out with it. I didn't have very high expectations because i've been having issues getting answers from any other app. But, not only did they respond - they did it quickly and with care to address each of my concerns. If you have specific needs - I highly recommend reaching out to them first because they can help you navigate everything :) Thanks!

September 3, 2021

Thank you for your review, Chasing Bre Designs. We're so glad to hear that we were able to help with the issue you had and that our team was responsive and attentive!
We value your feedback because it helps us make improvements in how we handle customer service at Etsy Integration & Sync. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

JPak Co

Thank you for your quick response.
120 products with many variation options published to etsy very smoothly.

August 27, 2021

Thank you for the review JPak Co! It's always a pleasure to hear from our customers and see how we're doing. We take pride in providing the best support possible and your feedback is really important to us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11