Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

smallhipster

The app is great! It is very intuitive and allows you to list your products on Etsy very fast. My only problem was with Etsy itself. It seems that Etsy doesn't like the dropshipping model, so they cancelled my account. But this app is very helpful and works great if you meet all the Etsy Policies

The Daily Shine

Originally I was not happy at all about the experience. Then I tried the chat button and the team was ready and willing to help me. Great Experience.

Interemodeus

GREAT APP.................................................................................................

Clinks USA

This app syncs all my 1500 SKUs to etsy, and brings sales back in to Shopify, and once fulfilled updates etsy with the tracking number. It has been working well. I was initally a bit hesitant as their plans are structured so its much cheaper to sign up for a year, but the app is great and we have had good sales thru Etsy so I've just switched from monthly to annual billing to save 50+%. Support on the app is also good with 24/7 live chat. Thanks Moattar for your help recently.

Retro-Sauce

STAY AWAY

If i could give this app a minus I would and strongly recommend that you avoid this app at all cost. This app is full of people doing fraudulent activity. My first sale on this app happened to be a fraudster instead of helping me through support they closed my account down and refused to speak with me. When I contacted them via phone they just hung the phone up on me. The same person then went onto my website and tried to purchase more goods which i quickly notified shopify which they talked me through the process of how to handle this in the future. A far lot more than what ETSY had provided me with. I will be definitely reporting this app and advise anyone to steer clear.

February 7, 2020

Dear Retro-Sauce,

We feel really sorry that your Etsy has been closed. But we would like to inform you that the Etsy Marketplace Integration App is not responsible for the same.

We (CedCommerce) are 3rd party integration provider and we are only responsible to connect your Shopify store to Etsy.com, uploading products, sync inventory on both end and manage orders from Etsy to Shopify. As your account has been closed, this is done from Etsy's end and this is a separate decision from our app. If they found any suspicious activity with accounts, they close the account. Also, it seems that you had tried to connect with their support team, we feel bad that you didn't get any positive response from their end.

I hope now you must have been understood that this was not the fault of the app. We are always seeing the future to work with you again.

RECVRD Apparel

So easy to integrate my Shopify store to Etsy in just a few simple clicks. I highly recommend this app to expand your selling platform.

Dear RECVRD,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We would love to serve you on more than one marketplace.

Lisa’s Bling Boutique

I've been selling on Etsy for a while and looking for something that will sync my Etsy shop in near real-time with a website, and this is it!

Every time we have needed help with something, support is quick to respond and helps us immediately.

Dear Lisa's Bling Boutique,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support to our sellers so that don't face any kind of problem while using the app. We are sure that you will find our widget section helpful to check analytics for your products. So, don't forget to check it.

Dice Dungeons

The app has been working great for several months now. No issues, and when minor problems have occurred, mostly due to minor confusion, the support chat has instantly helped.

Highly recommend if you are looking to run a etsy store and dont' want any huge addition to your labor.

Dear Dice Dungeons,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution will always matter to us. Thanks for stay connected with us and raised your queries every time. It will make us more confident to help you more in Etsy.com.

Castle Cats

I was looking for an easy app that would transfer all my Shopify data to my Etsy store, and this app had very good reviews and feedback.

At first the app was kind of overwhelming, but with the use of video tutorials they guide you through every step.

Syncing your products is really easy. You have to create profiles which you sync with your products and a shipping template. Once you've done that it's a 1 click press to sync your products to Etsy.

I ran into some problems with the integration and shipping templates but I talked to Shubham Kumar at the support and he was very helpful and responded immediately when I ran into issues.

Great app and support!

Dear Castle Cats,

Thank for the feedback and rating us 5 stars. We understand the basic need of a seller and app is real-time synchronization between Shopify store and Marketplace. So we have implemented the real-time syncing feature in all our apps. We are making our help section stronger than before so that you can get easy and quick help to proceed the things in-app.

We have recently launched new features like Widget section, Variation Image or much more. So don't forget to use them to enhance your listings on Etsy.com.

LADY LAURA DESIGNS

This service and all the employees are super helpful, reliable and accessible. They helped us to upload and synchronize our products and I would recommend the service to anyone wishing to have help in a simple and accessible manner. First Class Service!!!

Dear LADY LAURA DESIGNS,

Thanks for the appreciation. We would love to serve you on various other marketplaces so that you can grow your sales.