Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Goat Threads

I used this app for over a year and it worked fine until one day it loaded my listing over 2500 times over a month and a half period and cost me $575 in listing fees. I contacted Etsy and they told me the program had done it. I reached out to the developers and they said too bad so sad. At this point I am seeking legal action against this company to recuop my losses. I sold a lot with this program but that error cost me most of my profit.

Riverside Textiles

This app is so buggy, it's constantly having issues. If I could do it again I would invest in a 3rd party inventory management system like Ordoro. Eventually I'll make time to do the switch so I don't have to deal with these constant errors.

Antdecor Limited

waste of time. Its a trap never use it. We add some products that was a big mistake. There was no any keywords can you believe it for etsy without a keyword listing is nothing. Never use any ced app they are lier. they only think you money. They are starting to help when you need real help they want to charge a lot of money! shoify must restrict ced for users!

Our Baby Nursery

STAY AWAY! Within 48 hours of using their app and syncing product listings, my account was deactivated and can no longer get it back. This has been detrimental to our business. I've tried contacting them to get a refund and still waiting over a week a later. Terrible customer service.

June 19, 2020

Dear Our Baby Nursery,

Sorry to hear that you didn't find our support useful. As we came to know that you can't sell on Etsy anymore, we have proceeded with your refund. All you need to communicate once with us so that we can confirm your refund.

Waiting to get you back.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Ciunofor Jewelry

It's not easy to use. I uploaded 300 listings and only 68 were successful. The ring sizes are all displayed in color, which is more complicated than my own uploading. To be honest, I will not try this APP even it's for free. Cost me $ 60 and I deleted it in just one day.If I am satisfied, $ 600 a month is not a problem, very disappointed.It ’s all your fault, it ’s nothing to do with SHOPIFY

MOJ

For etsy - its a bit expensive and more manual then desired but it works.

Regarding their policy of emailing me spam, not a huge fan. On their privacy policy they claim "You could also unsubscribe to the email services of CedCommerce by clicking on the unsubscription link provided at the bottom of the email." but no such link exists. I wish they would respect my privacy and not send me junk like "[1 Day To Go] Live Webinar on Business Growth in Crisis | Experts from Google & CedCommerce".

merchclouds

Horrible app! I don't recommend anyone to spend his time with an app which confuses you more then to help you. The import option doesn't work. For any question, the answer is "contact shopify because..., our app is perfect". I still don't understand how this app can help me, and you must to pay $60/month for that. Very disappointed!!!

little luba

An abosolute nightmare!
Where do I start...
I have almost 300 listings in etsy and used this app to transfer my listings over and then had my inventory synced. ( sounds great right? )
-This app deleted over 100 of listings on etsy.. OVER 100!!!! poof gone. It was beyond upsetting to try and get them back. They blamed etsy..... which was not the case at all. As soon as I "synced" my products for the first time it happened. so that was a complete disaster. Etsy was able to find all my deleted listings and pull them back ( thank god for etsy! )
I decided to keep moving forward with this app in hopes that, that was just a one time thing. After spending over 2 days worth of work on changing my titles and descriptions on all my listings on shopify, I had to create catalog in the app for my product to actually work... well once I did. ALL MY 2 days work ERASED and was completely reset to the original description and titles on all my 300 listings.
At this point I felt like I had done so much research and invested SOOO much time into this app, that something had to give.. and had to work for me once I got everything set up. Everything was up and running after those major disasters, and from the moment I started using this app for syncing inventory and stock IT DOES NOT WORK. I am spending double the time I should be going back and forth between shopify stock and etsy stock to MAKE SURE THIS APP is pulling the inventory out when something sells on etsy! When I manually change the inventory on shopify it NEVER changes on etsy. Its a MESS! ( the app is NOT doing its job ) A complete mess. Its happening almost every 2nd day, and I feel like a babysitter. I have to manually watch the app MYSELF to make sure its working.. and its always not. I am over selling my product, having to tell customers sorry we dont have that... I continually have to reach out to the support team to fix the app ALL THE TIME. ( they are probably sick of me too! ) I am so over this, and sick about how much of my time I have wasted. The team is very friendly and kind but the app itself is a COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. Please do not try this app, I promise you it will make your life extremely stressful every day you use it.
I do NOT want anyone to go through what I am currently going through and have been through with this app, its made my life and business a disaster and by NO MEANS easier at all.

** Update. 3 weeks later. Woke up in the morning and 94 listings were INACTIVE on my etsy acount!! GONE, LOST MONEY. My inventory was all over the place and still isnt matching. I cant believe im paying this app to LOSE money/sales. literally speachless.

Spiritual Shirt

REVIEW UPDATED JUNE 25TH

After having left a negative review, someone went ahead and called my phone number around 4 times at 12 am and woke me up several times. Then my phone kept buzzing and someone was sending me messages on whatsapp. Until he said he was from CEDCOMMERCE.

This is unacceptable. The guy sent around 10 messages and would not leave me alone. What is wrong with you guys ? Totally unprofessional. I never gave permission for anyone to contact me and I certainly don't want to hear about it at 12 am when I'm already asleep.

I really regret having installed and bought the yearly app. Not recommended.

Original review:

Customer service is great but I do have several complaints. I am tired of having to update the shipping manually. My supplier updates the tracking numbers but they don't automatically sync on Etsy. I already told Cedcommerce customer support several times. One guy said it was because I was using 17track for tracking numbers and that someone would get back to me. Another person said that it was because I hadn't added them myself.. He didn't understand my question. Every single day, I have to check the tracking numbers and add them manually on Etsy. I am tired of doing this.

Another thing is that, cedcommerce misses a few orders here and then ! I've had a few orders that were about to be overdue and cedcommerce didn't even sync the orders with my supplier. I keep asking them why it keeps happening and they say it's because of the API and that it shouldn't happen again but it does. I bought the $360 something year plan because I thought this would be a good app that would do its work. I am disappointed. I am doing the same amount of work after I finished with my store and these people clearly don't can't fix the issues I have with their app.

Harrow and Green USA

Free 7 day trial - it asked me immediately to authorize a $360 payment (before using the trial).
The trial is limited to 10 products - not made very clear.

May 4, 2020

Dear Seller,

We follow the concept of Shopify, there is always a suggestion to choose a payment plan so that you can explore the app more and upload maximum of your products, but the Etsy Integration app or our support team never forces you to pick a plan before the trial period ends.

In fact, we recommend our seller to use the trial period first rather than picking the plan. This is the policy of app that you can upload a maximum of 10 products on Etsy which is quite sufficient to test the app functionalities. Not only this, if any of our sellers want to upload more products, but he can also do the same by contacting us.

We have also tried to connect with you through call but unfortunately could not be able to connect as you were not responding.

We would love to join you back again.

Thanks,