Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Beloved Cards

I use this app every day for uploading my products from my Shopify store to my Etsy Shop. I have never had even a second of problems. The customer service is outstanding always available to give me an answer to my questions when I have them. It's one of the best decisions I've made by getting and using it for my products. Highly recommended.

GlitterBox by Sian

Great App for Linking my Etsy Store to Shopify - i researched a few but decided on this one - so glad i did! I had a variation problem and Shubham did a fantastic job of helping me with pictures and even a video (in real time as it was my store) these guys are so happy to help and are easy to talk to! Can not rate them highly enough - give the APP a try as its free!

Uvera

I'm so happy with the functionality of this app AND the customer service. Migrating over to Shopify from Etsy and syncing my two shops has been absolutely seamless. I can do everything I want to and manage both shops from one place. The support I receive from Aman and the whole team has been exceptional. They are both knowledgeable and patient, answering every question thoroughly and providing step-by-step walkthroughs when necessary. Before downloading this app I was hesitant, as I had a very bad experience with another app, but CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations!

BeetleBeeDesigns

A bit new at setting up an online shop and their help has been constant and instant even when chatting at odd hours. I am just setting up my shop for the first time but so far impressed! Recently have been helped by Anyatra who was able to help delete all of my duplicate imports from etsy and correct my linked item issues - very happy!

Vista Blvd

Actually surprised with the support they offer. Constantly helping me with Etsy problems. Wish it offered a plan for smaller shops like me. But aside from that, you get what you pay for. It works as advertised. However, I do think if you work with a POD or similar, it may be easier to just link it to Etsy directly rather than funnel through Shopify. Up to you, though!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

This app is so awesome! I wish I knew it existed when I decided to open up my Shopify store. Support is also super quick and helpful!

shiregifts1

Seems like an easy-to-use app and has a great support team. I've managed to start submitting my designs to Etsy without any problems.

draadiva

Good app to integrate etsy with shopify. easy to setup and use. Makes syncing of products so easy and easy to upload products.

MadebyGDIrons

Great App and implementation was simple, quickly upgraded my package to make the most of Etsy integration.

Jedbaby

My favorite app of the month. Support is so good! They are always there to help in chat. Easy to use, wonderful sales channel additional to our shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79