Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Velvet Atelier Design

Excellent App with great support! My Etsy integration was a breeze! Thanks to the chat support that is there for whenever you need immediate help. For me it was Aman (Thanks Aman!), who offered great guidance and helped me through each step of the integration process. I could easily integrate all my products to my new Shopify without issues. I highly recommend this app for any Etsy seller that wants to open up more e-commerce channels to sell products that already exist on their Etsy shop.

Wexel Art

Customer service assistance is top notch! They will work with you as long as you need to fix any bugs.

May 7, 2021

Hi Wexel Art,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Team CedCommerce.

VIP Turkish Carpets

I am absolutely beyond satisfied with my experience with this app and their amazing employees. Aman A Singh is an amazing customer support representative and has helped me A LOT with his experience and knowledge to help me set up my products and integrate my shopify website with etsy. He has been patiently helping me for more than 2 hours, and always kept me updated :) Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking to step up their e-commerce game

May 7, 2021

Hi VIP Turkish Carpets,

Thank you for your kind words.

Team CedCommerce.

Rocky Knoll Farm

Excellent app and excellent service. Growing business through the Etsy platform has been incredible and it's all thanks to this app and the people who have done such a great job of helping me out so well whenever needed. Highly recommend.

Brawny Badger

They are always there to help you. The customer support is top notch. They make the integration seamless. One of the easiest apps to use.

Flintknapping Supplies, LLC

App seems to be working great! Customer service was great! All products transferred over from shopify to etsy. I would suggest saving and then deleting your existing etsy products before attempting to sync. I don't know if this would cause some confusion but that's what I did and it worked fine.

otakufig

Support very prompt. thank you for your help on all my requests. app very easy to use and to install.

BanterKing

Perfect app and top customer support! The app has a nice interface and it is relatively easy to set up. It has everything that one can respect from a marketplace integration app. The customer support of this app is nothing short of amazing though. The team is knowledgeable, polite and very quick to respond to queries. These guys will be with you until the issue is resolved. We have used many apps, but very few of them have such outstanding customer support. Special shout out to Shubham from their team-he above and beyond to make sure that the app is running as intended. Keep up the excellent work!

For My Family Creations

I have been manually processing orders for a long time, this app has made it so I don't have to do anything. It has saved me hours in time. Well worth the cost. The customer service is brilliant.

Do Work That Matters

I had the most amazing customer service on this app!! Aman Singh was absolutely WONDERFUL! I was struggling, only because I'm not computer/app savvy, and he helped me. Within minutes, he was able to work magic. So thankful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60