Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Luxroh

Awesome service just now. I was able to import my product inventory with the help of the support staff seamlessly. I would definitely recommend this app.

Superfine Vintage

The app does a very good job syncing from Shopify to Etsy. It doesn't really go the other way so make sure you put your products on Shopify first. Sales and inventory update very quickly and the support is phenomenal.

Gems and Gifts Jewelry

Was working with Mantasha, just Perfection!!!
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE 7******* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!
Excellent, you will never look for something else if you choose
ETSY MARKETPLACE INTEGRATION by CED COMMERCE
Thank you, thank you again and again :)

FaceWedge

Great integration. App is very efficient and great service from the team. I dealt with Shivalkia and she was great

Runtz PlayPin

Customer support team was very reliable and able to solve all my needs with integrating products from Shopify onto the app. Great app

Patriot Revolution

I used the app to list our products on ETSY, the support was great and very fast to assist. Any help I needed was right there

Aggrovist Apparel

I had an Etsy store that I was using to sell a limited overstock inventory that I had from my main site store. I decided that Etsy was a good enough market for my brand to try this Etsy Integration App.
I am so sorry I waited to install this App. I can't even imagine the lost sales from not installing this App sooner.
Jason from customer support went ABOVE AND BEYOND in his stellar customer service helping me to navigate through the listing upload and product syncing.
Yesterday was the first full day with all of my products on Etsy. My visits and views TRIPLED!
I set up Etsy coupons for all the new products. I am fully confident that I will have a sale using this new App within the next few days.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Bryan

Star-Ozzy

i used this app to list my items on Etsy .Very nice and Helpful and Friendly Support.I Highly Recommend.

Onecraftychick910

very helpful getting my products up & running!! Very patient & knew a lot about the system. I give them 5 stars

FARASIAA JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES

The support team is very helpful and friendly. They are very knowledgeable and fast. They took care of the issue right away

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26