CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.552 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. juni 2023

Very efficient and helpful with easy directions to follow to make the transition easy. Friendly staff who are always to hand and very patient.

LumLumJewellery
Irland
9. juni 2023

This is a great app. It does everything it promises and more. Excellent customer support. I love the new alt text customization.

Art of the Sea | #1 Coastal Wall Decor
Redigeret 9. juni 2023

Shikhar was outstanding in offering me support. I'd been struggling for 6 weeks to get resolution on my shopify/ esty listing with another etsy ap. I updated to CedCommerce Esty Intergration and so happy I did. The customer service provided by Shikhar was excellent.

Aspiringedge Wellness
9. juni 2023

The support was excellence!
Thanks to Shubham!
He helped us a lot and took all the time for solving my problem

ooobox
Tyskland
8. juni 2023

Stellar customer service and really sped up the transfer of images, information, tags etc. to Etsy from Shopify. Highly recommend these guys.

Dolcefogliaflavors
7. juni 2023

Awesome app to push product from your Shopify Store to Etsy. Just signed up, but so far it does everything I need it to. Even had to jump on a quick call with their support team for something I couldn't figure out. Awesome response and easy to follow along. Thanks for making such a great app!

GiveAnOrange
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 19 timer
7. juni 2023

Great service, we have been using the app for nearly 2 years now, and upgraded recently, it works great for our store. The team are always helpful and respond very quickly.

SOKORA JEWELS
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end et år
7. juni 2023

Shikha's remarkable assistance in resolving our Etsy app's product syncing issue was outstanding! Her expertise, promptness, and friendly demeanor made the experience truly delightful. Thanks Shikha

Crystal Heal
Indien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 måneder
5. juni 2023

The setup is the most difficult part of the process but once it's set up correctly the App is Amazing. What is also amazing is the customer service. The staff is always available to answer any questions 24/7 and they know what they are talking about. This is by far the best experience I had with an App for my Shopify store.

Adam K
TopKoalaTee.com

TopKoalaTee
2. juni 2023

Had an issue with a product link not working, Manaswi was able to help link it up and the orders came through. Thank you.

Wild And Stone