CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.756 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. januar 2019

Poor app! If your shopify titles are in caps, nothing will sync. customer support asked me to manually change over 500 listing titles before i could even begin the process! whats the point in this if im pretty much doing it myself?? and for that you will pay $30 usd per month! get real guys!

Marshmallow Studio
Australien
CedCommerce svarede 27. marts 2019

Dear Marshmallow Studio,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We were unable to list your products on Etsy and asked you to update your listings at the same moment because the Titles of your products were in capital alphabets. In this case, your products will be sync to the app but not on Etsy.com. Etsy Marketplace doesn't allow the listings (Product's Titles) with Capital alphabets. We had also informed you the same. Also, we have asked you that if you are unable to perform this, we will do this for you as customization from the app without any cost. But you didn't agree.

There are some guidelines provided by the marketplace and Shopify and we follow all those guidelines. Still, we would like to work with you once again.

8. juni 2021

Could been good but once you go throug the intial steps and start exporting products to Etsy, it gets a bit poorly structured. Also, out of the 10 trial exports you get for free I had to edit 8 manually, so what's use is the app? It couldn't get the quantities right, the text was poorly structured with uneven spaces looking bad, the shipping options from Shopify does not get exported and when you select shipping manually, it gives you rates only in USD and only one country option. Far too many errors in the feed. $59 per month for this is definitely over the top.

The Perfumerie
Storbritannien
14. maj 2019

Seems to work ok but pricing! The monthly model *but pay a year upfront* is just a rip off. Stage monthly payment by adding features - installed a different app with more *customer focused* pricing structure

Forty&Deuce
New Zealand
CedCommerce svarede 6. august 2019

Dear Forty&Deuce,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that we have a different pricing model according to the need of the user, but we can't show all on our Pricing Page. All you just need to do is, discuss with our team and definitely, you will get the desired plan for Etsy Marketplace Integration.

Waiting for your coming back.

27. juli 2022

Helpful for our inventory count problem! And the support technicians were very helpful! Thank you for your help!

University Screenprint Inc
Redigeret 19. juni 2020

Initially, there was some issue. But Neha reached out and helped resolve the issue. Thanks, Neha. Manoons

Manoons
CedCommerce svarede 19. juni 2020

Dear Manoons,

Thanks for your ratings. We will be there to help you anytime :)

9. oktober 2018

doesnt work properly with variants, and they didnt even bother to create a dedicated etsy app, you need to create one manually.

Roarlay
Storbritannien
CedCommerce svarede 27. marts 2019

Dear Roarlay,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform you that in the earlier scenario we were with private app concept and you had installed the app at the same day. Now the app is public and you can simply connect your Shopify store to Etsy.com in just one click.

We would like to invite you once again. Let us serve you atleast once.

26. juni 2019

I definitely cannot recommend this app. I started the setup process only to find out that it doesn't make use of my DHL integration and that I'd have to insert all shipping cost manually, which isn't only a lot of work but inaccurate as well. I gave it a one-star rating because in my opinion it's useless without shipping cost. One day later I received an anonymous phone call from the developer who asked me to remove the bad rating and that he'll get the issue sorted. One week later - nothing. Not even a reply to the email I've sent. Dear developer, please don't call again, I definitely won't remove the rating.

Aircrafttag
Sydafrika
CedCommerce svarede 11. juli 2019

Dear Aircrafttag,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

In the current scenario, Etsy Marketplace Integration App doesn't sync the Shipping template from DHL. Additionally, we never get any solicitation from any of dealer. In any case, your requirements truly matter for us. We are attempting to discover a solution for this.

6. maj 2019

This app only lets you sync SHOPIFY to ETSY. Not Etsy to Shopify. Also, its VERY confusing either way. Wont be using.

Magnolia Melts
CedCommerce svarede 9. maj 2019

Dear Magnolia Melts,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

I would like to inform that Etsy Marketplace Integration connects your Shopify store to Etsy Marketplace. You can simply list your products from Shopify to Etsy and manage orders from Etsy to Shopify. Also, app syncs the status of products from Etsy to Shopify.

We didn't mention anywhere that the app creates your products from Etsy to Shopify. But we have solution for this. You can use our Omni Importer app to list products from Etsy to Shopify. Apart from Etsy, app will help you to list your products from Amazon, eBay, Wish and Walmart to Shopify.

You can join us again and we would love to serve you on Etsy.

12. august 2019

Instructions are in poor English and app is really slow. The support doesn't understand what is happening. The app completely failed to do the basic part of it's description. It immediately got my Etsy account suspended and didn't even upload product variants and only uploaded 9 out of 35 products.

MintyPeach
CedCommerce svarede 22. august 2019

Dear Minty Peach,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

It's sad to hear that your Etsy Account got suspended but we're afraid the app has nothing to do with this. We would like to inform that the app simply helps you to send data from your Shopify to Etsy. My apologies if you didn't found the support useful but we will be always available to help you in understanding the app better.

Waiting for you to come back.

16. august 2021

Application is misleading it doesn't have a free plan for under 10 products. You should not advertise items you do not offer!

littlesammys
Australien
CedCommerce svarede 27. september 2021

Hi littlesammys!

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the app. We offer ten products and ten orders in the free plan. But, to avail of this plan, you need to import only ten products in the app. If you exceed the import limit of more than ten products, you will not find the free plan in the app. But we never disappoint our sellers. If they contact us, we provide them the limit of the free pricing plan.

Your valuable suggestion is significant for us. So we are also working on this and trying to provide the free plan visibility within the app. I would request you to join us back and ease your selling journey in this festive season.

Team CedCommerce