CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.737 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. januar 2024

I'm new to CED commerce but i wanted to leave a review about the incredible support i've received from their customer support agents. The fact that you can schedule google meets meetings with them agents whenever you need help has been a true lifesaver. Thank you Adarsh for all your help!

Yours Delightfully
29 dage bruger appen
19. december 2023

Very useful tool for inventory management and the resources and team has been helpful whenever I had a question. They quickly took time to assist and help me get things sorted! Shikhar was fantastic. I’m glad that I utilize this app.

JEWISHJOY.co
8 måneder bruger appen
28. november 2023

Very happy with the app so far! Everything syncs perfectly. Works well and support has been very helpful the few times I've had to talk with them about things that've come up. Nice to be able to chat when problems arise!

Shop Artsy Chicks Rule
5 måneder bruger appen
24. december 2023

will always use and recommend this app to others, it is so useful and helpful. anything you don't know they will gladly help you out! thanks for the help

Proclix
3 måneder bruger appen
22. november 2023

Having spent the last few months using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration, I can confidently say that it has revolutionised my selling experience on Etsy. CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations. The ease with which CedCommerce keeps my Etsy inventory, orders, and product information up-to-date is unparalleled. This not only saves me valuable time but also ensures accuracy in my listings, ultimately boosting customer satisfaction. Staff are also really helpful.

Oskye Jewellery
Australien
7 måneder bruger appen
29. januar 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 måneder bruger appen
30. november 2023

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with the Ced Commerce team for a full year now, and the experience has been nothing short of exceptional. Throughout this time, I've encountered diverse and valuable support from the team, but what stands out the most is their unwavering commitment to ensuring the success of our Etsy shop.

My main point of contact, Anyatra, has proven to be an invaluable asset. Not only is she a consistently reliable supplier, but her dedication to going above and beyond in assisting me with the intricacies of integrating Shopify and Etsy has truly set her apart. It feels as though she works tirelessly, always available to provide support and consistently willing to invest the extra effort in tackling challenges.

Anyatra's work ethic is commendable, seemingly working around the clock to ensure our needs are met. Her accessibility and willingness to explore different ideas and solutions have significantly contributed to our overall success. If you find yourself in need of specific Etsy shop integration expertise, I wholeheartedly recommend working with Anyatra at Ced Commerce. Her commitment to client success and proactive approach make her an invaluable partner in navigating the complexities of e-commerce integration. Cheers to a year of fruitful collaboration!

My Store
Bangladesh
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
10. november 2023

"I had the pleasure of working with Ardarsh the last couple of days who provided exceptional customer service. His patience and dedication in guiding me through the process of navigating this new app for my etsy store were truly commendable. He jumped on google chats , shared screenshots to guide me and answered questions through the help desk no matter how many questions I had. As a new business owner , I value professionalism and approachability, and Ardarsh embodied both qualities. I appreciate his commitment to ensuring that I felt confident and informed every step of the way when I became frustrated and wanted to give up on the app, he is the reason why I am able to utilize the app to benefit my shopify integration with my etsy store. Thank you Ardarsh for the outstanding support!"

MAIROYAL HOME DESIGNS
10 måneder bruger appen
24. december 2023

The app is handy. It saves some headaches! Recommend to everyone who wants to integrate their Shopify products over to Etsy. Quick support, responsive team. Recommended.

GEWELINA
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Redigeret 27. januar 2024

Customer service is excellent! This really helps me manage my Etsy shop with my Shopify shop. It saves me so much time. Highly recommend! Updating to say that the service continues to be excellent. This app saves me SO MUCH time!

Fabric Geek