CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.738 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
4. januar 2024

The app is straightforward if you have experience. The learning curve is medium if not, and there is Amazing tech support.

TristanChristopher.ART
10. januar 2024

Ridiclas developer will never refund your money even if you delete the app before the trial ends. Please never use it........

MSHSM
Kina
Redigeret 27. januar 2024

Customer service is excellent! This really helps me manage my Etsy shop with my Shopify shop. It saves me so much time. Highly recommend! Updating to say that the service continues to be excellent. This app saves me SO MUCH time!

Fabric Geek
3 måneder bruger appen
16. januar 2024

So far so good. I am only using the app to sync inventory. There was some confusion with the settings on my part, but support was readily available (at 8:00 PM) and helped me solve the problem.

The Bead Mix
8 dage bruger appen
28. december 2023

very reliable service makes etsy and Shopify sync smoothly! also warm attitude for customer service. approached with all the help!

Cici'De Gem Amsterdam
Holland (Nederlandene)
18. januar 2024

Anyatra Singh was amazing help explaining and setting up my store on Etsy I was very confused and she was patient and kind to resolve any issues.

VoilaVe Skin Care
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
24. november 2023

The customer service is the best. 10 second response time for first message.

Global evka
Storbritannien
Mere end et år bruger appen
28. oktober 2023

Adarsh and other customer support representatives are always so quick to help when an issue occurs on the App! This app makes it so easy for me to keep track of my inventory and manage two different shop platforms with not much time taken. Highly recommend

MEIVMARKET LLC
6 måneder bruger appen
29. januar 2024

Fast and helpful support.

Bellagio & Co.
Australien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
26. december 2023

Great app and amazing customer service! really quick and solve all problems immediately!

Mr. Shroom