CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.736 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. januar 2024

Fast and helpful support.

Bellagio & Co.
Australien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
22. januar 2024

I'm impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team. I had an issue in the interface and got a quick reply over email. When that didn't work to solve the issue, I was able to schedule a quick call with a knowledgable rep who solved the issue for me via Google Meet. Would recommend. :)

Tenjiflora
En dag bruger appen
30. oktober 2023

I am relatively new to this app and I have had to reach out to customer/tech support on several occasions to address issues or settings or other aspects I needed help with and I have to say the customer service reps I have worked with have been very helpful and worked to help me to understand and resolve my questions. I would not call the app particularly "user friendly" for anyone new to using it BUT I will state that it is VERY capable of performing the integration tasks that I needed from it. I will also state that for the price I feel you get A LOT in the way of capabilities and function. I am still very much a newbie on the use and capabilities of this program/app but I feel it is well worth what I paid and more than serves the intended purpose.

Outdoor Branch
27 dage bruger appen
21. november 2023

Great app! highly configurable, and very helpful support team. UI is a little clunky but the app serves it's purpose perfectly.

WoodLab
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
4. december 2023

Shikhar was very helpful in getting my inventory mapped properly! Thanks again!

40rty Calling LLC
3 måneder bruger appen
16. november 2023

This app is very help upload the products automatically from the Shopify. It saves me lot of time on product listing. it would have been good if they have below features.
1. Automatically sync the product details with Etsy
2. Not able to delete the products from the App
3. There should be auto add new products based on some conditions.
4. They can have better way of mapping the shopify product attributes to Etsy attributes.

Varman Fashions
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
21. december 2023

Shubham helped me solve my problem and he was very informative and positive. He heard my issues and gave me solutions to fix my problems.

Windmoore Designs
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
13. november 2023

Ritik helped me restore my store when I thought it got shut down. Thank God for Ced Commerce. They are always there to help. Highly recommend.

Fantzyplantz
19 dage bruger appen
2. november 2023

The amount of time this product saves us is invaluable and the support is always in a timely and respectful manner. Would highly recommend this app to anyone that's looking to spend less time working on the back end of their store and more time creating products.

Up Glad
14 dage bruger appen
1. november 2023

great support in setting all up! Especially Shikhar did a great job and helped us to integrate "old" orders from ETSY to SHOPIFY. Thanks!

potflourri