CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.746 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
28. november 2023

Very happy with the app so far! Everything syncs perfectly. Works well and support has been very helpful the few times I've had to talk with them about things that've come up. Nice to be able to chat when problems arise!

Shop Artsy Chicks Rule
5 måneder bruger appen
28. december 2023

very reliable service makes etsy and Shopify sync smoothly! also warm attitude for customer service. approached with all the help!

Cici'De Gem Amsterdam
Holland (Nederlandene)
4 måneder bruger appen
9. februar 2024

Fast support and very convenient features!

Portalis
Tyskland
6 dage bruger appen
1. februar 2024

Adarsh walked me thru the whole process and was awesome!

Dona Jewelry
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
9. februar 2024

Perfect Experience and customer Service

Tee Jay Traders
14 dage bruger appen
24. januar 2024

Fast Support

Planet Desert
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
30. november 2023

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with the Ced Commerce team for a full year now, and the experience has been nothing short of exceptional. Throughout this time, I've encountered diverse and valuable support from the team, but what stands out the most is their unwavering commitment to ensuring the success of our Etsy shop.

My main point of contact, Anyatra, has proven to be an invaluable asset. Not only is she a consistently reliable supplier, but her dedication to going above and beyond in assisting me with the intricacies of integrating Shopify and Etsy has truly set her apart. It feels as though she works tirelessly, always available to provide support and consistently willing to invest the extra effort in tackling challenges.

Anyatra's work ethic is commendable, seemingly working around the clock to ensure our needs are met. Her accessibility and willingness to explore different ideas and solutions have significantly contributed to our overall success. If you find yourself in need of specific Etsy shop integration expertise, I wholeheartedly recommend working with Anyatra at Ced Commerce. Her commitment to client success and proactive approach make her an invaluable partner in navigating the complexities of e-commerce integration. Cheers to a year of fruitful collaboration!

My Store
Bangladesh
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
26. december 2023

Great app and amazing customer service! really quick and solve all problems immediately!

Mr. Shroom
4 måneder bruger appen
18. januar 2024

Great app, a bit confusing on how to cancel, will use again if I go back to Etsy

BIMMER THING
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
22. november 2023

Having spent the last few months using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration, I can confidently say that it has revolutionised my selling experience on Etsy. CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations. The ease with which CedCommerce keeps my Etsy inventory, orders, and product information up-to-date is unparalleled. This not only saves me valuable time but also ensures accuracy in my listings, ultimately boosting customer satisfaction. Staff are also really helpful.

Oskye Jewellery