CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.756 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. maj 2024

A very good app. Has all the features to make the Etsy integration super powerful. I have used this for about 3 years and can't say I've had too many complaints. On the rare occasion when I did, their 24/7 support was so excellent and in almost all the cases sorted out whatever was wrong immediately.

Monkey Mind
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
26. april 2024

I have used this app for several years. I haven't had many issues and when I do support has always been responsive and fixed quickly.

The Crafty Grimalkin - A Cross Stitch Store
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
1. maj 2024

Amazing app! The integration is great, seamless and fast. Also customer support brings top notch service. I had an issue and after a brief minute or so they fixed the issue! I highly recommend this app!

KANEBILT
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
24. maj 2024

Great app with great customer service - on the rare occasion I have an error, they are very quick to jump in and fix it!

Mokie Burns
9 måneder bruger appen
23. april 2024

Riya has been very helpful with setting up my integration from Etsy to Shopify. I loved working with her and would definitely reach out to her again if I run into any issues. So far, I am pretty satisfied with this app.

That's So Peachy Beauty and Home Bar
8 dage bruger appen
25. april 2024

This is a FABULOUS APP! Seamless with my Etsy store and excellent, prompt customer service. Thank you!

Star Point Horsemanship
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
14. april 2024

The app is wonderful for managing the Etsy store from Shopify, and the support team is on point when it comes to error resolution.

M M Nurseries
7 måneder bruger appen
16. april 2024

The app is easy to set up and works smoothly. Good customer service. Recommended.

Shrig Shop
Danmark
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
13. februar 2024

Very good app. I have been using it since 2022. Customer service is excellent. They are very quick in clarifying any questions. The interface is pretty is easy to understand. I have been using it to sync my Shopify and Etsy stores. I haven't had any issues at all.

Sashastrends
Cirka et år bruger appen
8. marts 2024

Extremely helpful customer service, very easy seamless experience

Arabian Jewelry