Reseñas (1.790)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
6 de junio de 2024

Love the app and customer service is very helpful when needed. I love that I can link my Etsy with my Shopify. Very nice app to have.

Little Details Limited
7 meses usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2024

The CedCommerce Etsy Integration app helped me to smoothly move over all my current Etsy listings to my new Shopify store, as well as bulk post my new Shopify listings onto Etsy. I didn't have to worry about any manual syncing and moving over of products and listings, it was all automatically done for me. The customer service is also outstanding, and I never had to wait long for the team to get back to me whenever I needed help. Thank you Srajan Shukla in particular for your help!

Funny Wolf Gifts
Reino Unido
24 días usando la aplicación
1 de julio de 2024

CED Commerce is great to link etsy and shopify products! Definitely worth the smaller ad on price when you are trying to manage two platforms with 500+ active items!

Mystic Summer Crystals
2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

Amazing app! The integration is great, seamless and fast. Also customer support brings top notch service. I had an issue and after a brief minute or so they fixed the issue! I highly recommend this app!

KANEBILT
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2024

I have used this app for several years. I haven't had many issues and when I do support has always been responsive and fixed quickly.

The Crafty Grimalkin - A Cross Stitch Store
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
24 de junio de 2024

The app performs well, is intuitive, and is also very fast. But the real strength is the support team because they are competent and always available. And when dealing with customer orders, that's a fundamental characteristic :) I recommend it

Cosmovisions
Estonia
3 meses usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

Riya has been very helpful with setting up my integration from Etsy to Shopify. I loved working with her and would definitely reach out to her again if I run into any issues. So far, I am pretty satisfied with this app.

That's So Peachy Beauty and Home Bar
2 meses usando la aplicación
24 de junio de 2024

I've used Ced Commerce Integrations for years with Amazon, and now with the Etsy Integration. It makes life so much easier when matching products and moving between platforms. Plus their customer service is top notch, any issue or questions are handled promptly. I can't think this team enough for their service and app. Thanks sooo much!

KingWood Clocks Décor & More
24 días usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

Great app with great customer service - on the rare occasion I have an error, they are very quick to jump in and fix it!

Mokie Burns
9 meses usando la aplicación
1 de julio de 2024

Helped me fix a listing problem and explained to me what the issue was and how it was fixed.

Bodywear for Men