Reseñas (1.790)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de julio de 2024

CED Commerce is great to link etsy and shopify products! Definitely worth the smaller ad on price when you are trying to manage two platforms with 500+ active items!

Mystic Summer Crystals
8 de julio de 2024

This app is very helpful to our business. The support is very great and positive! This app is worth to try!

Label Realm
4 de junio de 2024

Love all these CedCommerce Apps.

Classy Cufflinks
3 meses usando la aplicación
24 de junio de 2024

We've been using this app for several months now, & it has been smooth sailing. I am relieved to have found an app that works properly & does what it is supposed to! (We tried 2 different companies integrations previously, & both were buggy disasters that often went down for days at a time or deleted listings, etc.) CedCommerce was very quick & easy to set up, all of the options you need within the app are available, & the few times I've needed assistance, their support team was able to help immediately, & were very knowledgeable & friendly. I recommend the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app highly!

Seedville USA
25 de abril de 2024

This is a FABULOUS APP! Seamless with my Etsy store and excellent, prompt customer service. Thank you!

Star Point Horsemanship
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

The app is easy to set up and works smoothly. Good customer service. Recommended.

Shrig Shop
Dinamarca
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2024

The CedCommerce Etsy Integration app helped me to smoothly move over all my current Etsy listings to my new Shopify store, as well as bulk post my new Shopify listings onto Etsy. I didn't have to worry about any manual syncing and moving over of products and listings, it was all automatically done for me. The customer service is also outstanding, and I never had to wait long for the team to get back to me whenever I needed help. Thank you Srajan Shukla in particular for your help!

Funny Wolf Gifts
Reino Unido
24 días usando la aplicación
24 de junio de 2024

I've used Ced Commerce Integrations for years with Amazon, and now with the Etsy Integration. It makes life so much easier when matching products and moving between platforms. Plus their customer service is top notch, any issue or questions are handled promptly. I can't think this team enough for their service and app. Thanks sooo much!

KingWood Clocks Décor & More
24 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 11 de julio de 2024

The app is a very good help. Assistant teams are very good and helpful. Swati Lohani is very helpful. Thank you!

YUAN WELLNESS
22 días usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2024

Easy answers when meeting requested. Support was quick and answered all my questions.

Diginoodledoodle, LLC