Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de enero de 2024

So far so good. I am only using the app to sync inventory. There was some confusion with the settings on my part, but support was readily available (at 8:00 PM) and helped me solve the problem.

The Bead Mix
Estados Unidos
8 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 27 de enero de 2024

Customer service is excellent! This really helps me manage my Etsy shop with my Shopify shop. It saves me so much time. Highly recommend! Updating to say that the service continues to be excellent. This app saves me SO MUCH time!

Fabric Geek
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2023

very reliable service makes etsy and Shopify sync smoothly! also warm attitude for customer service. approached with all the help!

Cici'De Gem Amsterdam
Países Bajos
4 meses usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

Anyatra Singh was amazing help explaining and setting up my store on Etsy I was very confused and she was patient and kind to resolve any issues.

VoilaVe Skin Care
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

Fast and helpful support.

Bellagio & Co.
Australia
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
26 de diciembre de 2023

Great app and amazing customer service! really quick and solve all problems immediately!

Mr. Shroom
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

I'm impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team. I had an issue in the interface and got a quick reply over email. When that didn't work to solve the issue, I was able to schedule a quick call with a knowledgable rep who solved the issue for me via Google Meet. Would recommend. :)

Tenjiflora
Estados Unidos
1 día usando la aplicación
24 de noviembre de 2023

The customer service is the best. 10 second response time for first message.

Global evka
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de octubre de 2023

Adarsh and other customer support representatives are always so quick to help when an issue occurs on the App! This app makes it so easy for me to keep track of my inventory and manage two different shop platforms with not much time taken. Highly recommend

MEIVMARKET LLC
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
11 de noviembre de 2023

Perfect support at every time! Special thanks to Anyatra, she helped us fast and very very friendly.

So-riecht-die-Welt
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación