Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de diciembre de 2023

We have used this app for a seamless integration. It's perfect for managing inventory stock levels from a single warehouse and without having to separate quantities for different platforms. The customer service and support is to a high standard and available 24/7. There are many other apps out there and this one appears to be very stable with more advanced functionalities. Keep up the great work!

Hayah Al-Muslimah
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

Fast and helpful support.

Bellagio & Co.
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

So far so good. I am only using the app to sync inventory. There was some confusion with the settings on my part, but support was readily available (at 8:00 PM) and helped me solve the problem.

The Bead Mix
8 días usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

Anyatra Singh was amazing help explaining and setting up my store on Etsy I was very confused and she was patient and kind to resolve any issues.

VoilaVe Skin Care
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
4 de enero de 2024

The app is straightforward if you have experience. The learning curve is medium if not, and there is Amazing tech support.

TristanChristopher.ART
7 meses usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

I'm impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team. I had an issue in the interface and got a quick reply over email. When that didn't work to solve the issue, I was able to schedule a quick call with a knowledgable rep who solved the issue for me via Google Meet. Would recommend. :)

Tenjiflora
1 día usando la aplicación
24 de diciembre de 2023

will always use and recommend this app to others, it is so useful and helpful. anything you don't know they will gladly help you out! thanks for the help

Proclix
3 meses usando la aplicación
6 de diciembre de 2023

App is amazing. Saves so much time! Recommend to everyone who wants to integrate their Shopify products over to Etsy. Their help is super responsive at all times of day/night and have always provided the solution I need when something comes up I can't figure out. Shout out to Riya, the last CS who helped me. Took like 2 minutes for a fix I couldn't figure out that ended up saving me hours and hours of work.

Special Things For All
6 meses usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2023

Very useful tool for inventory management and the resources and team has been helpful whenever I had a question. They quickly took time to assist and help me get things sorted! Shikhar was fantastic. I’m glad that I utilize this app.

JEWISHJOY.co