Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de noviembre de 2023

Great app! highly configurable, and very helpful support team. UI is a little clunky but the app serves it's purpose perfectly.

WoodLab
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
4 de diciembre de 2023

Shikhar was very helpful in getting my inventory mapped properly! Thanks again!

40rty Calling LLC
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de octubre de 2023

I am relatively new to this app and I have had to reach out to customer/tech support on several occasions to address issues or settings or other aspects I needed help with and I have to say the customer service reps I have worked with have been very helpful and worked to help me to understand and resolve my questions. I would not call the app particularly "user friendly" for anyone new to using it BUT I will state that it is VERY capable of performing the integration tasks that I needed from it. I will also state that for the price I feel you get A LOT in the way of capabilities and function. I am still very much a newbie on the use and capabilities of this program/app but I feel it is well worth what I paid and more than serves the intended purpose.

Outdoor Branch
27 días usando la aplicación
21 de diciembre de 2023

Shubham helped me solve my problem and he was very informative and positive. He heard my issues and gave me solutions to fix my problems.

Windmoore Designs
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2023

Ritik helped me restore my store when I thought it got shut down. Thank God for Ced Commerce. They are always there to help. Highly recommend.

Fantzyplantz
19 días usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

Fast Support

Planet Desert
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
2 de noviembre de 2023

The amount of time this product saves us is invaluable and the support is always in a timely and respectful manner. Would highly recommend this app to anyone that's looking to spend less time working on the back end of their store and more time creating products.

Up Glad
14 días usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2023

Easy to use and set up, their support is world-class.

Jaques of London
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
1 de noviembre de 2023

great support in setting all up! Especially Shikhar did a great job and helped us to integrate "old" orders from ETSY to SHOPIFY. Thanks!

potflourri
Alemania
9 meses usando la aplicación
19 de octubre de 2023

Support is great! This app really makes it super easy to publish products from Shopify to Etsy. Ritik (one of the tech support guys) was easy to talk to and very understanding when it came to setting up the integration. I use CED Commerce for all of my integrations including walmart, michaels, etsy, and tiktok!

MakerFlo Crafts