Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

무료 플랜 사용 가능. 7일 무료 체험. 추가 요금이 부과될 수 있습니다.
평점(4.8)
  • 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 4%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 1월 27일

Great support and very fast excited to work with with them and finally get my Etsy store up and going 5 star. This is the best support I have had in a long time. Have worked with many companies and have nothing but issues and days to follow up. Customer service is number 1.

Nizhoni Traders LLC
앱 사용 시간: 대략 1개월
2023년 1월 27일

I highly appreciated all your support .You solved my all issued .You provide me all clear and simple way information to solve all my issue regarding this app .This app is very helpful for Integrate your Etsy Store i highly recommended to all of who want to run Etsy store

Claudygoods
앱 사용 시간: 4일
2023년 1월 27일

Very helpful! Thanks for the support in setting it up.

Sarong Hut Australia
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 시간: 1일
2023년 1월 26일

Great app and amazing support (@Anyatra). Quick to respond to chat and resolve issue! The app helps keep track of our Etsy orders in one place.

Tara Treasures
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 시간: 2년 초과
2023년 1월 26일

Excellent syncing with Etsy, the app is user-friendly, and the support group was also very easy to work with and solved the issue I raised ASAP.

Merry Ugly Christmas
앱 사용 시간: 2년 초과
2023년 1월 25일

CED commerce has be a pleasure to work with. Aman has been very responsive and extremely knowledgeable. Every issue we had, we were able to solve together. All of our products are up and we are finally making sales. Keep up the great work Aman

FrostNYC
앱 사용 시간: 2개월
2023년 1월 25일

The integration worked seamless and the customer service is amazing!
Anytime I have a question I just use the chat function on the app and get super fast action from the team!

kindertrekk
앱 사용 시간: 26일
2023년 1월 25일

Etsy is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals and small businesses to sell handmade, vintage, and unique goods online. It has a large and active community of buyers and sellers, and has become a popular platform for artisans and craftspeople to sell their products.

ArtstyleDxb
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 시간: 15일
2023년 1월 24일

The app is very useful and it saves me a lot of time, although I think it can be improved. For example, have the possibility to delete products manually from the product section of the app which for the time being not possible. Also, I think the interface can be improved the product section is a bit messy, hard to navigate and view the products. But overall it does the job and saves time.

Sparkle Divine
포르투갈
앱 사용 시간: 3개월
2023년 1월 24일에 편집됨

The best app for Etsy no question about it. Developers are simply amazing and super experienced. The support is simply amazing fast and quickly resolve and customize and assist in everything. Highly recommended! This app does it so well and my sales has increased by 100% once I started using this app.

MyDiscounts.ca