Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

무료 플랜 사용 가능. 7일 무료 체험. 추가 요금이 부과될 수 있습니다.
평점(4.8)
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 4%가 별 1개입니다
리뷰 61개
2023년 1월 20일

None of the orders show correct status. You would think there would be some sort of easily visible "Refresh" button...but nope. Plan prices are decently fair but the number of orders they allow is heavily skewed for someone like me who sells a lot of $5-$10 products. If I had the spare time, I would absolutely build my own version of this app because it could be heavily improved and it seems as though enough people are paying for it to make it worth my time. And that's what happens when an entreprenuering engineer see's a poorly executed business idea...

Glob Mob
앱 사용 시간: 2일
2023년 1월 20일

DO NOT USE

After putting my store into vacation mode on the Etsy site and then coming back from holidays this app had wiped all my listings from Etsy as it obviously has no vacation mode integration. I had to republish ALL 600 listings I had AGAIN - thus paying Etsy listing fees AGAIN. I am $200AUD out now. App developers keep saying it is my fault and refuse to recognise that this is an app issue. Customer service is laughable.

stencibelle
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 시간: 3개월
2022년 12월 29일

I'm zero for two on CEDCommerce Apps. I recently left their Amazon integration for another vendor because inventory would not sync from orders.

Now, with the Etsy integration Inventory has stopped syncing and I've handle to cancel several orders from Etsy... diminishing my compliance with their platform.

I reached out for support who said they were syncing my inventory and not to worry. I just took another order for a product that should have been zero inventory.

Time to leave, hopefully I can get a partial refund for the year I pre-paid.

Murphy and McNeil
앱 사용 시간: 3년 초과
답글 CedCommerce개 2022년 12월 30일

Hi Murphy and McNeil,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced. Our support and development team is continuously looking into your problem and finding a solution for the same. We are still not sure that the problem is because of our software.

We request you to join us back and let us work on your problem once.

2022년 12월 18일

full of bugs and the support team is unprofessional, and they force people to give good reviews that's why they have good ratings.

Birmon
앱 사용 시간: 대략 1년
2022년 11월 27일

Total customer service fail. I had been using this app successfully and suddenly it stopped working and my site doesn't link to the app. I opened a ticket with the supposed 24/7 customer service. Seven days later, in the middle of holiday selling season, and no one has addressed the issue. I have added to the ticket 5 times and still no response. I am NOT happy. I was planning on adding their eBay integration app after Shopify retired the eBay selling channel, but I am thinking twice! So frustrated.

Moontide Vintage
앱 사용 시간: 1년 초과
2022년 8월 29일

Never really worked and when i decided to cancel and get a refund it took them 2 months to send me screenshot of the refund but haven't see any yet.
Waisted $$$ and time.

LAGEMSHOPS.COM
앱 사용 시간: 5개월
2022년 8월 20일에 편집됨

No help at all, specially on the wekkedn when customers are buying the most. They will tell you that you have to wait for a bsuiness day to get help.

ErikRayo.com
앱 사용 시간: 4개월
2022년 6월 15일

Used app only to import listings from Etsy. Is now demaning over $20/month for an occasional import. Insane. Give us pack the free option for occasional use instead of this useless free trial.

Pin-Ace
캐나다
앱 사용 시간: 대략 1년
답글 CedCommerce개 2022년 6월 16일

Hi Pine-Ace,

We feel sorry that we were not able to understand your needs. Actually, your requirement is custom and we have made this system as per global standards. Whenever any seller has such kind of concerns, we strongly recommend, that they connect with us so that we can help them out.

I would request you to connect with us so that we can help you with the same.

2022년 6월 3일

I don't recommend this app. I was initially excited to find an integration app with such high reviews, but am beyond disappointed with both the app and the customer service I received. I set up the app a few days ago and started a sync with my Etsy shop I had the app set to not sync pricing and variations since I charge more on Etsy and I have to set up variations differently on Etsy to get it to function. The sync seemed to go smooth aside froma few items I needed to map. Then I got an order, it came through with the app and the pricing seemed low but I didn't think much of it. Then today I noticed the pricing on an Etsy order was way off. I went to my Etsy shop to take a better look and realized that all of my pricing had been overwritten to match my Shopify pricing and all of my variations that were linked had been deleted. Hours and hours of work had been wiped out. When I contacted support in hopes of a solution to get this fixed they told me I must've adjusted the pricing through Etsy myself. It turned into an infuriating conversation where I was basically told over and over that I should be adjusting the pricing on their app and not directly on Etsy (I didn't adjust anything) and that there was nothing they would do to help fix their programs mistake that has now cost me money. When I asked about a refund for the month since my trial just ended last night and clearly their app was not working on my store, I was told that they already showed me how I could {manually} fix the errors and they don't give refunds if the product has already been used. I'm disappointed because I really wanted this to work.

MINIturrific
앱 사용 시간: 대략 1개월
답글 CedCommerce개 2022년 6월 4일

Dear MINIturrific,

We feel sorry that our app couldn't meet your expectations. We want to explain why you faced such an issue.

You don't want to sync your price and variation from Shopify to the App Store and manage them separately on Etsy. For this, we have provided a feature in our app through which you can have control of the syncing process. We found that you were not using that feature. And so your data is overridden on Etsy.

As per Etsy API restriction, there is a single call for Inventory and Price syncing. So whenever you disable any of these, both will not work for you.

As per your conversation with one of our support team members, we didn't find that you asked for any refund. As we believe in customer satisfaction and support, we will process your refund. We still want that you use our app.

We are waiting to hear back from you.

2022년 7월 8일에 편집됨

PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW CAREFULLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A VICTIM!!! Ive installed this app to try out the trial and uninstalled it right before the trial, but they kept charging me their app, I contacted their customer support and they treated me horribly and only refunded me for one month! this is despite the fact that they email me saying that they have blocked and banned me for future use just because these people are not honest and don't abide by the Shopify rules! they think we will forget and they keep charging my account so they can get their money! this is the true customer service you will get if you are considering using this app! there are plenty of other apps that It does what this app does and if not probably better! do your research and read other reviews as they had a similar experience!

leylaandcosd