CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

무료 플랜 사용 가능. 7일 무료 체험. 추가 요금이 부과될 수 있습니다.
평점(4.8)
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 4%가 별 1개입니다
리뷰 1253개
2023년 2월 3일

Perfect app works exactly like I expected! Their support is very fast and amazing. I had an issue where I didnt understand how to use something and they got on a Google meetup video call and showed me how to fix it.

RETRO STYLES CO
앱 사용 시간: 5일
2023년 2월 3일

A Must have application if you also sell at Etsy. It really works and do the boring service for you. Support is really fast. Recommended.

Koisaria
앱 사용 시간: 4개월
2023년 2월 3일

Excellent customer service, speedy response and always there if you run into any issues. Keep up the great work!

HamperWell
영국
앱 사용 시간: 9개월
2023년 1월 31일

Thank you so much Anyatra! Because of your help I ended up signing up. I was having trouble at first trying to get my items from Shopify to Etsy but Anyatra went above and beyond to help me get the starter plan and It's 11:20pm where I'm at. She was very helpful and nice!

Catalyst Goods
앱 사용 시간: 대략 3시간
2023년 1월 27일

Great support and very fast excited to work with with them and finally get my Etsy store up and going 5 star. This is the best support I have had in a long time. Have worked with many companies and have nothing but issues and days to follow up. Customer service is number 1.

Nizhoni Traders LLC
앱 사용 시간: 대략 1개월
2023년 1월 27일

I highly appreciated all your support .You solved my all issued .You provide me all clear and simple way information to solve all my issue regarding this app .This app is very helpful for Integrate your Etsy Store i highly recommended to all of who want to run Etsy store

Claudygoods
앱 사용 시간: 4일
2023년 1월 27일

Very helpful! Thanks for the support in setting it up.

Sarong Hut Australia
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 시간: 1일
2023년 1월 26일

Great app and amazing support (@Anyatra). Quick to respond to chat and resolve issue! The app helps keep track of our Etsy orders in one place.

Tara Treasures
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 시간: 2년 초과
2023년 1월 26일

Excellent syncing with Etsy, the app is user-friendly, and the support group was also very easy to work with and solved the issue I raised ASAP.

Merry Ugly Christmas
앱 사용 시간: 2년 초과
2023년 1월 25일

CED commerce has be a pleasure to work with. Aman has been very responsive and extremely knowledgeable. Every issue we had, we were able to solve together. All of our products are up and we are finally making sales. Keep up the great work Aman

FrostNYC