CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1 742 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. januar 2024

We have used this app since 2020. This makes syncing seamless. We quickly got used to the interface and process (templates/profiling) and this has made us able to receive all of our orders in one place. Additionally, there is support that is very knowledgeable and quick to respond all the time. This is a great app.

Nightingale Metal Design
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
Redigert 26. januar 2024

We have use this app for a few years and it works great. The reason for my review is a recent issue we had. According to the developer 'due to unforeseen circumstances' the app duplicated an Etsy order twice. This happened in the past and we just didn't follow through as the order was under $20. This time, the order was over $50. We reached out to the seller and they just closed my case the first time. I re-open the case and ask for my money back for the duplicate order and they offered to give us extra products on our plan or use their tik tok account which any of these are the solutions we need. Their app duplicated an order, so we expect them to pay for the error, in this case our money back.
They just refused to pay.
We just want users to be aware of this issue, watch your orders to make sure there is no order's duplication that will cause a loss for your business and the developer will not be accountable for such issue.

UPDATE 1/26/24- After submitting my first review with 1 star, they approved to refund from the duplicated order. I didn't like to be pushed to publish a bad review in order for them to make the right decision, this decision should be done the first time I reached out, recognized the mistake, pay me for it and move on.
The app is truly great, didn't have issues other than 2 duplicated orders. It runs very smoothly, support is always available and glad they were able to refund me.
Giving it a 4 star because all the hassle they made me go through instead of doing the right thing the first time.

Guelaguetza Designs
Over 2 år bruker appen
18. januar 2024

Have been using this app for a while for syncing Etsy & shopify.

Recently, We had a custom requirement from Etsy app to shopify. These guys have nailed it without much of hassles and no additional fee except for the yearly subscription.

Loved their customer support. Much appreciated and higly recommended!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jolly Designs
Tyskland
Over 2 år bruker appen
16. januar 2024

The app helps sync my Shopify Store with the Etsy platfor. When I had issues with my updated Sku & barcodes on Shopify, I immediately contacted support and Ritik guided me through the necessary steps to fix my issues. It was easy to follow and his instructions literally saved me soo much time by sending me screenshots to guide me. Ritik also went above and beyond to updated everything on his end - which saved me from making any missteps. Greatful for great customer service and tech support is excellent!

Boppoppets
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
9. januar 2024

really enjoyed the help I received for a syncing issue we had. the customer service rep Ritik stepped right in a did a great job. very insightful and always available.

Spector Sports Art
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
13. januar 2024

I found this app very easy to set up and the integration has been very smooth. It has helped manage sales across both platforms, minimised the administration connected to sales and helped maintain stock consistently. A very good app to have if you make frequent etsy sales

Joan and Rose
12 måneder bruker appen
22. januar 2024

I'm new to CED commerce but i wanted to leave a review about the incredible support i've received from their customer support agents. The fact that you can schedule google meets meetings with them agents whenever you need help has been a true lifesaver. Thank you Adarsh for all your help!

Yours Delightfully
29 dager bruker appen
15. desember 2023

We have used this app for a seamless integration. It's perfect for managing inventory stock levels from a single warehouse and without having to separate quantities for different platforms. The customer service and support is to a high standard and available 24/7. There are many other apps out there and this one appears to be very stable with more advanced functionalities. Keep up the great work!

Hayah Al-Muslimah
Storbritannia
Over 1 år bruker appen
29. januar 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 måneder bruker appen
31. januar 2024

thanks a lot for the support. The integration of the new products was very easy and I got help from the CED support to implent it.
Never seen such a good support

VANhackers