CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1 742 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. januar 2024

We have used this app since 2020. This makes syncing seamless. We quickly got used to the interface and process (templates/profiling) and this has made us able to receive all of our orders in one place. Additionally, there is support that is very knowledgeable and quick to respond all the time. This is a great app.

Nightingale Metal Design
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
18. januar 2024

Have been using this app for a while for syncing Etsy & shopify.

Recently, We had a custom requirement from Etsy app to shopify. These guys have nailed it without much of hassles and no additional fee except for the yearly subscription.

Loved their customer support. Much appreciated and higly recommended!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jolly Designs
Tyskland
Over 2 år bruker appen
16. januar 2024

The app helps sync my Shopify Store with the Etsy platfor. When I had issues with my updated Sku & barcodes on Shopify, I immediately contacted support and Ritik guided me through the necessary steps to fix my issues. It was easy to follow and his instructions literally saved me soo much time by sending me screenshots to guide me. Ritik also went above and beyond to updated everything on his end - which saved me from making any missteps. Greatful for great customer service and tech support is excellent!

Boppoppets
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
9. januar 2024

really enjoyed the help I received for a syncing issue we had. the customer service rep Ritik stepped right in a did a great job. very insightful and always available.

Spector Sports Art
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
13. januar 2024

I found this app very easy to set up and the integration has been very smooth. It has helped manage sales across both platforms, minimised the administration connected to sales and helped maintain stock consistently. A very good app to have if you make frequent etsy sales

Joan and Rose
12 måneder bruker appen
22. januar 2024

I'm new to CED commerce but i wanted to leave a review about the incredible support i've received from their customer support agents. The fact that you can schedule google meets meetings with them agents whenever you need help has been a true lifesaver. Thank you Adarsh for all your help!

Yours Delightfully
29 dager bruker appen
15. desember 2023

We have used this app for a seamless integration. It's perfect for managing inventory stock levels from a single warehouse and without having to separate quantities for different platforms. The customer service and support is to a high standard and available 24/7. There are many other apps out there and this one appears to be very stable with more advanced functionalities. Keep up the great work!

Hayah Al-Muslimah
Storbritannia
Over 1 år bruker appen
29. januar 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 måneder bruker appen
6. desember 2023

App is amazing. Saves so much time! Recommend to everyone who wants to integrate their Shopify products over to Etsy. Their help is super responsive at all times of day/night and have always provided the solution I need when something comes up I can't figure out. Shout out to Riya, the last CS who helped me. Took like 2 minutes for a fix I couldn't figure out that ended up saving me hours and hours of work.

Special Things For All
6 måneder bruker appen
31. januar 2024

thanks a lot for the support. The integration of the new products was very easy and I got help from the CED support to implent it.
Never seen such a good support

VANhackers