Avaliações (1.762)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de março de 2023

Just launched this app and so far it is working great! It does have a learning curve but the customer service is phenomenal and they do help you with everything. My one comment is at the moment you are unable to delete products that you imported you have to chat with them to delete for you, but they did say they are working on making that possible

Sylca Designs
13 de agosto de 2020

Great app & fast support too!! Looks like Ill be using this one for a while since Im hoping to do lots on Etsy

www.CalliSkin.com
Canadá
6 de fevereiro de 2021

Genuinely fantastic software. Does exactly what it says it will, and the staff/customer support are beyond friendly! They spent a large amount of time working with me to answer all of my questions. Extremely impressed.

DrDreus Store
Austrália
23 de agosto de 2019

Really useful, easy to use and help me can do better things without losing time. I like it. Try and feel the way you think

Cheap Best Online
CedCommerce deixou uma resposta 24 de agosto de 2019

Dear Cheap Boost Online,

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we are happy to assist you.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

17 de março de 2023

The technical support for this software was excellent. The team was responsive, knowledgeable, and professional. I would highly recommend this software to others based on their exceptional support.

ArtScreens
4 de março de 2023

This is an amazing app and they have excellent customer service! I needed some help removing some products that were imported by accident and i got an immediate response and within minutes I was provided with a solution for my problem.

Essem Textiles Co.
Canadá
21 de setembro de 2021

I'm so happy with the functionality of this app AND the customer service. Migrating over to Shopify from Etsy and syncing my two shops has been absolutely seamless. I can do everything I want to and manage both shops from one place. The support I receive from Aman and the whole team has been exceptional. They are both knowledgeable and patient, answering every question thoroughly and providing step-by-step walkthroughs when necessary. Before downloading this app I was hesitant, as I had a very bad experience with another app, but CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations!

Uvera
14 de julho de 2021

I started the trial mode of this App a couple of days ago, but already know I'm definitely going to maintain a subscription w/ this App. This App is so helpful and fairly easy to use. Once I got the hang of it, it's quite easy. This App helps me stay organized and saves me so much time. And the support has been so easy-going. I'm still learning everything, but whenever I have a question or have needed help, the chat support is right there and they reply very quickly.

EODStuff by BombBullie
18 de novembro de 2020

This app is Great for syncing Products Fast!!! The chat team is wonderful, Very Helpful and Friendly!!! I Highly Recommend this app!!!

Sazzled
29 de setembro de 2023

Brilliant service and the app and syncing thus far have worked really well. Yet, to get my first Etsy sale- so will update the review as soon as that happens!

Mon Dessert