CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1.738 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de agosto de 2021

i just signed up for the monthly service, so i have to give it time to give an honest review. however i can give an excellent review on their customer service. the agent was quite patient with me and help me resolve every issue i had setting up the app.

POSH KLOSETS
Aproximadamente 4 horas usando o app
29 de outubro de 2019

Super helpful, very patient. I am not the best at understanding anything computer related but with their help I managed to use the app. thank you again

Fox And The Bear Fabrics
Reino Unido
6 de março de 2019

This is really going to make my life easier! I have been looking out for an app like this for ages. Excellent customer service - thanks James in the chat!

The Welsh Gift Shop
Reino Unido
7 de fevereiro de 2022

Vatsal helped me to integrate my shopify store to my etsy store , and Im so happy it is working so well. Great customer service, and Vatsal was so helpful and so patient with me. I love this app. It will save me so much time.

Kurrajong Farmhouse USA
Austrália
26 de maio de 2019

The support is good but the app is not good, It created the wrong order, no one can determine what's the reason. I removed the app.

YoungStylesTee
Vietnã
3 dias usando o app
CedCommerce deixou uma resposta 6 de agosto de 2019

Dear YoungStyles Tee,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We can see that you have uninstalled the app just after 4 days of installation. We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience you faced. We would like you to join us back and use our app. I assure you will find the app as per your requirements. We will also extend your trial period accordingly.

Waiting for your coming back.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

15 de dezembro de 2018

Awesome app for those selling on Etsy.com.

Gone are those days when people like me looks for an alternative that can help them to list their products on Etsy.com by just one click.

Finally I found the CED app - it not only helps me in listing my products but also managed my products from my Shopify store "Mega Save Wholesale & Retail" so I just need to fulfil my Orders on my store. So easy!!!

No need to create listing manually... No need to connect shipping software at two different place. Everything is being managed from my store.

Great thanks to CED team. Will be waiting for all the upcoming integrations they will have in future.

Thanks.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail
10 de dezembro de 2021

Support très rapide et disponible ! Hélas en anglais pour la partie partage d'écran ce qui complique la tâche. Application en cours d'essai donc à voir par la suite !

Karmyliege
França
16 de setembro de 2022

Made my life so much easier by helping me manage Shopify and Etsy as my store fronts. The app is really intuitive to use.

Salt of Australia
Austrália
23 de junho de 2022

Wonderful app. Customer service very good. I can recommend. Makes working with etsy and shopify a lot easier.

INDIGOS UG
Alemanha
26 de julho de 2021

Support is awesome! Aman was extremely helpful and patient in answering my questions, guiding me through the technicals and making the process easier. Currently on the trial version with this integration software to see it's value with merging Shopify and Etsy but highly satisfied with support, so far! Thank you!

Branch & Vine