CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1 754 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 maj 2024

A very good app. Has all the features to make the Etsy integration super powerful. I have used this for about 3 years and can't say I've had too many complaints. On the rare occasion when I did, their 24/7 support was so excellent and in almost all the cases sorted out whatever was wrong immediately.

Monkey Mind
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
26 april 2024

I have used this app for several years. I haven't had many issues and when I do support has always been responsive and fixed quickly.

The Crafty Grimalkin - A Cross Stitch Store
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
1 maj 2024

Amazing app! The integration is great, seamless and fast. Also customer support brings top notch service. I had an issue and after a brief minute or so they fixed the issue! I highly recommend this app!

KANEBILT
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
23 april 2024

Riya has been very helpful with setting up my integration from Etsy to Shopify. I loved working with her and would definitely reach out to her again if I run into any issues. So far, I am pretty satisfied with this app.

That's So Peachy Beauty and Home Bar
8 dagar användning av appen
25 april 2024

This is a FABULOUS APP! Seamless with my Etsy store and excellent, prompt customer service. Thank you!

Star Point Horsemanship
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
14 april 2024

The app is wonderful for managing the Etsy store from Shopify, and the support team is on point when it comes to error resolution.

M M Nurseries
7 månader användning av appen
13 februari 2024

Very good app. I have been using it since 2022. Customer service is excellent. They are very quick in clarifying any questions. The interface is pretty is easy to understand. I have been using it to sync my Shopify and Etsy stores. I haven't had any issues at all.

Sashastrends
Kanada
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
16 april 2024

The app is easy to set up and works smoothly. Good customer service. Recommended.

Shrig Shop
Danmark
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
8 mars 2024

Extremely helpful customer service, very easy seamless experience

Arabian Jewelry
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
13 februari 2024

This app has made it easier for me to manage my Etsy and Shopify stores without having to stress about inventory management and time wasted in listing products in multiple marketplaces. As I am new to owning a small online business, there has been quite a learning curb. Thankfully, the Ced support has been immediate, helpful and patient with my questions. I feel comfortable asking questions and receiving a clear explanation with photos and screenshots showing me what to do (I'm a visual learner!). I recommend you try this app if you need to integrate with Etsy!

Beso Bisou
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen