Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Canvas Wall Art & Canvas Prints | tailoredcanvases.com

BEWARE!!!
This app might edit some of your listings on Etsy automatically to match your listings on Shopify and change your titles variants and images accordingly. This messed up hundreds of my listings and ruined my listings SEO optimization. Stay away

Ohana Underground

This app doesn't seem to work. I started the app but didn't have time to list items right away and the free trial expired. Even if I was able to test it out it wont let me chose the lowest plan which means I have to pay $400 to find out if it even works. I currently cant do anything in the app without getting the subscribe screen which I cant use because the starter plan isn't selectable.

Memobrick

the app is not performing well. if your listing has variants the product cant be connected with Shopify (which doesn't have any sense), they refuse to refund my money $40 directly to the trash

L3CustomDesigns

I thought initially that this app would assist me in the conversion of my products to etsy but all it did was give me a bill for $299 that I didn't want but because I couldn't cancel it, I just went along with it in hopes that it would assist my business. WRONG!! Somebody.. Anybody.. please cancel it. I have reached out again today and hopefully I will get a response. I have been trying to reach someone and no one has answered. Maybe this will get someone to help me. Update: I spoke with someone who stated that they would process my refund and that was two weeks ago and the refund is not here. I don't understand what's going on. I need my money back. Not offering an option to cancel is not right.

September 27, 2021

Hi L3 CustomDesigns!

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with the app. I checked and found that we have already processed your refund from our end. You can confirm it by checking your account or can discuss it with Shopify support.

Also, I would like you to give us another chance. You can also get an extended free trial so that you can check the app properly.

Team CedCommerce

littlesammys

Application is misleading it doesn't have a free plan for under 10 products. You should not advertise items you do not offer!

September 27, 2021

Hi littlesammys!

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the app. We offer ten products and ten orders in the free plan. But, to avail of this plan, you need to import only ten products in the app. If you exceed the import limit of more than ten products, you will not find the free plan in the app. But we never disappoint our sellers. If they contact us, we provide them the limit of the free pricing plan.

Your valuable suggestion is significant for us. So we are also working on this and trying to provide the free plan visibility within the app. I would request you to join us back and ease your selling journey in this festive season.

Team CedCommerce

Pacifique Sud

Very high annual value for the gains we obtain with the integration.
If we have different prices on ETSY, we must always be aware that the built-in does not change them.
When importing, it does not distinguish between sales values of the item and includes taxes. This makes it impossible to integrate with the invoicing system.
When doing the Shipping we still have to go to ETSY to update. Because if we do it in Shopify, the order is not processed in ETSY.
And if we do the processing in Shopify, the notification that goes to the customer is not ETSY's, it's Shopify's and it gets confusing for customers.

Etgexpress

a complete waste of money. I don't understand how these work. They are setting up a trap for people to open limited accounts. It's already 5 hours until I throw 10 products, the system is constantly blocking it. A scam system has been set up to constantly extort money so you can buy more packages. don't waste your time, don't download

Maisy Inspired

downloaded the app and my etsy shop got shut down and I couldnt log on to cancel or anything and continued to get billed

June 5, 2021

Hi Maisy Inspired,

We feel sorry to hear that your Etsy shop has been suspended. Our app is only responsible to list your products on Etsy. You can manage inventory and orders between Etsy and Shopify through the app. But shop suspension is completely dependent on whether you are following the guidelines of Etsy or not.

Please don't worry, we will refund the amount for the unused months. Let us know, what we can do else best for you.

California wallpaper

There is no way to turn off the plan. It's kind of annoying to be honest. Perhaps the action stops after uninstalling, but this is not accurate and you have to spend time tracking this process.

May 16, 2021

Hi, California wallpaper,

We extremely feel sorry about your experience with the app. We didn't provide a charge cancellation policy through the app because we use the payment API of Shopify and process all the charges through it. In case you want to cancel the plan and don't want to use the app, you can remove the app from your Shopify store. Or you can also request us to cancel the plan.

We would like to get connect with you once so that we can help you with the same.

Sketch Laser Cutting

There is no option within the app to cancel my account or remove billing information. I have messaged them to close my account but they keep billing it to my Shopify account without my permission. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP
They claim it is a "free trial" but then it is impossible to cancel the app and they keep billing you $60 a month direct to your shopify account. As it is not billed to a credit card it is impossible to block the payments or make a dispute.

May 10, 2021

Hi Sketch Laser Cutting,

We are very sorry about the experience you have through this app. We have initiated your refund for this app. It seems there is some confusion in terms of communication. Can you please get connected with us, so that we can look into your concerns? Please reach us- nehasingh@cedcommerce.com

Previous 1 3 4 5