Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rosy Posy Petals

Just too expensive, otherwise would give 5 stars. Works really well, but the volume of orders doesn't warrant the monthly cost. Maybe I'll come back as business grows

Blue Mama Boutique

So far I really like it. I have noticed my items going into completely wrong categories in Etsy, however. ie..my listing for womens jeans was being put into "neck corsets"? it took me some time to go in and redo every single listing and put it in the right category. Otherwise it's a huge time saver. Another bonus would be if the app could automatically configure your first photo to fit the etsy format. It tends to cut off the top and bottom part of non square photos so I have had to go in and change all my preview images.

A Newborn Nest

Time spent using app About 2 years

Some of the workings of the app are a bit confusing to me BUT, their online help as always been fantastic! I've reached out multiple times and I give 5 stars always for their support!

Pixelforma

Location France

pour un debut se commence bien l'intégration sse fait vite un problème contacter le service merci encore

University Screenprint Inc

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Helpful for our inventory count problem! And the support technicians were very helpful! Thank you for your help!

michelleyamamotoart

Up and running with the help of the very helpful Ritik Rajput.
This app is the only way to go when integrating Etsy. Thank you!

dreamysoul

Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer service was great and the app itself is pretty easy to use. The only downside is that it can be expensive if you don't live in the US because of the exchange rates.

Laci's Place Boutique

the app is easy to use and integrates well. Customer service was quick and easy using the chat function.

TKB Trading, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service is really great, prompt, and clear. They have been able to help out with any hiccups that might occur.

P’NAI

This app helped me correct the issue I had with my ETSY shop not integrating correctly with shopify in terms of inventory count. The agent Anyatra was very kind & patient with me and we were able to fix the problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5