CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 16, 2019

I used this app to migrate my Shopify inventory to Etsy. The 175 items were easily and properly uploaded to Etsy.
Also the Orders from Etsy were properly displayed on shopify.
Great App!!

Acqua di Bimini
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 13, 2019

Great and easy! It was very user friendly and connected with my shopify store with ease. I would be fabulous if the free trial was just as long as shopfiy or maybe even 30 days to really see how things work but overall great.

Plus Is Me
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 6, 2019

So far so good! Customer service is amazing! I was quite apprehensive when purchasing this app but I have found it to be better than I had imagined.

Maslover
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 15, 2020

Using this app made it easy and seamless to transfer from Shopify to Etsy. Totally dumby proof :) Great job! Customer Service was AWESOME! So happy I used this Integration.

Meraki Design Tribe
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 26, 2019

The app is great! It is very intuitive and allows you to list your products on Etsy very fast. My only problem was with Etsy itself. It seems that Etsy doesn't like the dropshipping model, so they cancelled my account. But this app is very helpful and works great if you meet all the Etsy Policies

smallhipster
Estonia
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited September 25, 2019

Originally I was not happy at all about the experience. Then I tried the chat button and the team was ready and willing to help me. Great Experience.

The Daily Shine
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited December 10, 2021

GREAT APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interemodeus
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 18, 2019

This app syncs all my 1500 SKUs to etsy, and brings sales back in to Shopify, and once fulfilled updates etsy with the tracking number. It has been working well. I was initally a bit hesitant as their plans are structured so its much cheaper to sign up for a year, but the app is great and we have had good sales thru Etsy so I've just switched from monthly to annual billing to save 50+%. Support on the app is also good with 24/7 live chat. Thanks Moattar for your help recently.

Clinks USA
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
September 15, 2019

So easy to integrate my Shopify store to Etsy in just a few simple clicks. I highly recommend this app to expand your selling platform.

RECVRD Apparel
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
CedCommerce replied September 16, 2019

Dear RECVRD,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We would love to serve you on more than one marketplace.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

September 13, 2019

I've been selling on Etsy for a while and looking for something that will sync my Etsy shop in near real-time with a website, and this is it!

Every time we have needed help with something, support is quick to respond and helps us immediately.

Lisa’s Bling Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
CedCommerce replied September 16, 2019

Dear Lisa's Bling Boutique,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support to our sellers so that don't face any kind of problem while using the app. We are sure that you will find our widget section helpful to check analytics for your products. So, don't forget to check it.

Thanks,