Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

ZenXstore

Just useless app with a limited try. 10 Products only and very expensive for nothing! I absolutely wanted to try and buy it!

February 13, 2021

Hi ZenXstore,

We are unhappy to hear that we were not able to meet your requirements. We provide only ten free listings in the free trial of 7 days. But yes, we also never say NO if any of our sellers ask for a discount.

We have tried a lot to reach you through various communication mediums but unfortunately couldn't. Kindly get connected with us once so that we can understand your concern and help you accordingly.

hoodiedoo.com

Betrüger Firma... ich habe die Drecks APP gelöscht.vor langer Zeit und dei Penner buchen trotzdem Geld ab

Hi there,

It is so painful to see that you are not happy with the app. We want to update you that we have processed your refund from our end.

The reason behind the deduction of the amount is as per the process of the app. You installed the app multiple times, and so it was consuming your trial period and the amount deducted. If you contacted us earlier, we have already initiated your refund.

I hope you will understand this technical perspective and will not have any gloomy thoughts about this app. I would also like to invite you to use this app free until you setup completely and start earning.

Oreamnos Oddities

I'm having constant errors with my product variants and the customer support takes FOREVER to get back to you. Running into error after error and not being able to sell my items is having a negative impact on my business. The product variants are uploaded correctly and show correctly but when purchased they all say the same variant. My variant inventory also isn't updating. I'm going to have to swap to a different app, paying for this app is literally like me burning my money.

GolsarShine

I'm updating my review because they are listening to your problems but they do not fix them! every time I have the " Not Mapping Variants" Error and I have to ask them every time to fix it for me but again my products from Shopify do not Properly transfer to Etsy( With so many Flaws)

MONZAKE COFFEE

It was just ok to me. Once I discovered it's features, I wasn't that impressed so I decided to cancel before the 7-day trial period ended. I was under the impression that I could test this app out for a 7 day trial period with unlimited products on ETSY. That is wrong! Be careful! Only 10 products with this 7-day trial! I was charged the full amount for going over 10 products even though I cancelled before the 7-day trial period. Be careful with their trial period!

Hi there,

We only provide ten free listings in the trial period of the app. We can see that you activated around half of your catalog after choosing a paid plan.

We only consider the refund as genuine only in 2 conditions.
1) The seller's Etsy account has been suspended
2) The seller faces any issue because of the app.

I didn't find any of these cases here. So this can't be considered as a genuine refund. Still, I would like to know from you if there is anything else.

Flashbak Shop

Re their reply: We did not look for a discount. They offered one! We agreed and asked or nothing other than a refund. Why? Because the app was rubbish. Shopify arranged the refund. Avoid this app! The app promises a refund. But after weeks of waiting still no refund. Just told to 'hold on'. Shopify agreed to refund. But then the app makers charged me again! Please avoid this app. After days of waiting, talking to support, waiting and waiting and waiting and it is still not fully working. Glitchy. And unconvincing. Support is largely clueless. Every time we try to load an item the app logs us out and asks if we want to install it. Support says wait. 9 hours later --- still waiting. Avoid this app. A total waste of time and money. It is not fit for purpose. Dire. no stars! Update: it gets worse. I sell prints. The app says it replicates everything on my site and in shopify. Wrong. It does not show sizes. So no-one can see how large the print is. The app people did not tell me that before I paid. Everything about this app is disappointing. It has taken them 7 days to tell me that latest error. 7 days of talking and asking questions. Really bad form. and the info drips out only after they have taken your money.

Hi there,

It is painful that we were not able to meet your requirements. You were charged for the app because you have chosen a paid plan and using the app. We have refunded your amount through Shopify and got confirmation that you received the same too.

As per the conversation between you and our support, we found that you were looking for a discount. Our team member asked you for a timeframe to discuss with the team, and you disconnected. We also tried to reach you but always got a negative response from your end.

We will look to work with you shortly.

Modern Artifice

The app would not sync with my orders that had been shipped out, and every time a purchase was made on etsy it kept defaulting automatically back to the listings in my shopify. So prices differences were altered and caused sales issues. Order limits did not reset every month so what am I supposed to do with this app once it maxes out? The number never went down and orders kept not syncing.

rainbow cupboard

Would give zero stars if possible. Wanted to integrate our shopify and etsy shops but when we tried we could only sync 48 of our 68 listings and when we tried to fix that issue 14 of our listings were completely deleted from our etsy store. Not only did they delete, but we are a company with over 250 sales per day, and lost all database info of how many favorites each item had. Nobody could give us a complete answer as to what the issue was. When I tried to repost my deleted listings I received an error code and nobody could tell me what it meant. the only thing anyone could do was forward the issue to the next person. I am still waiting to hear a solution so I can fix the problem and move on. the app is very difficult to navigate and I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone with more than 5 listings and any variables. It seems as though this app can't handle the volume that our shop was doing and the integration part obviously doesn't apply to the formatting of your listing descriptions. overall just not well put together. We have lost all of our individual ratings for those 14 listings and we will never be able to get those back. Losing out on any sales is detrimental to a small business especially during a pandemic, but this is completely ridiculous. In the end, we were offered 2 more free weeks to try the program, but we absolutely cannot "try" software/apps that should work upon first install.

September 22, 2020

Hi there!

It is sad to hear that you didn't find our services useful. We have handled the combination-variation case from our end. So we want that you give one more try to this app and use it free for one month. We assure you that you will not get disappointed this time.

We would love to serve you once again.

Goat Threads

UPDATE: The app deveIopers reached out and denied responsibility for this and blamed etsy, said they emailed etsy and copied me which I did not receive. Promised to get back to me in one day and did not. This is a total shame because I was selling thousands on etsy with this app before this happened so not only has this cost me out of pocket expense for my loses and legal counsel but also thousands in sales. I used this app for over a year and it worked fine until one day it loaded my listing over 2500 times over a month and a half period and cost me $575 in listing fees. I contacted Etsy and they told me the program had done it. I reached out to the developers and they said too bad so sad. At this point I am seeking legal action against this company to recuop my losses. I sold a lot with this program but that error cost me most of my profit.

September 22, 2020

Dear Goat Threads,

It is sad to hear that we could not be able to meet your expectations. We understand how much your business important for you, and so we try to provide the best services from our end. For your concern, we have already written a mail to Etsy and waiting for their response.

Hope to get you back with us.

Riverside Textiles

This app is so buggy, it's constantly having issues. If I could do it again I would invest in a 3rd party inventory management system like Ordoro. Eventually I'll make time to do the switch so I don't have to deal with these constant errors.