Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sheba's

I'm still new to the app, but so far it has worked perfectly and the customer service through the chat is fast and efficient.

PAXPARIS

Amazing customer service and great functionality. Definitely worth the investment to sync inventories and orders across platforms.

Woody & Willow

I've used this app on several of our websites and it's fantastic! The thing that sets this apart is the 5* service. There have been a few things that haven't made sense to me and you get a lightening fast response 24/7 through live chat, none of this waiting around for hours on end! Highly highly recommend

September 26, 2022

Hi Woody & Willow,

Thanks for your kind words. We will be happy to assist you further.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Wonder Baby

Great customer support, very patient. The app is easy to use and straight forward. If you have questions, no worries - you don't have to feel alone; the CS team are very helpful.

SHAVENT

Location Germany

After an initial misunderstanding the support team went above and beyond to solve the issue - really good service!

September 26, 2022

Hi Shavent,

Thanks for sparing the time to write your feedback on the app. Your opinion really matters to us.

We apologize that we could not meet your need. I request you stay connected with us so that we can help you out.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

statelywearcom

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Amazing. Super powerful and customer service 100% excellent to walk you thru so you understand how amazing the app is. Highly recommended.

Fancyu2.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service. The young lady was very patient and took her time to explain and help me solve the problem.

A Little Lacey

Location Australia

Amazing app, makes it so easy to list and sync with Etsy and the customer service is the absolute BEST. So helpful with every detail and so many neat features of this app!

mommeds

I needed help with syncing from Etsy to 3rd party. Customer service provided a on the spot live screenshot and video to answer my question at the time of live chat. AMAZING customer service!

Salt of Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Made my life so much easier by helping me manage Shopify and Etsy as my store fronts. The app is really intuitive to use.