Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

heartaccent.com

The app is very useful. It has helped me publish many products without having to do a lot of manual effort. Customer service is great.

Desire Soaps and Candles

This app is awesome for listing your items on the Etsy Platform. I find their chat support very helpful, and always online when you are run into any issues or have any questions to ask regarding the app. Highly recommend to anyone.

Whateva's Cleva Clothes

I used this app to connect my ShineOn Jewelry Store to Etsy Store. Customer service is really great and friendly. I wish they could make reconnecting with a new store quick and efficient instead of having to await a reply.

UKbuyzone

This works as advertised. The app is very easy to use and listing the product on the Etsy channel. The support team is amazing!!

Shirtacraft

I use this app for Etsy integration. there are a lot of settings in this that I do not clearly get for accurate integration, but the most liked factor of this app is the quick reply of the support system and accurately solved the problem.
I highly recommend this to everyone, and just give a message to support what's in case of any problem...

vectorbomb

So easy to install and set up. If we did have an issue, we contact support and then replied within minutes. Highly recommended

Police Brand Memorabilia and Collectibles

This works as advertised. This is the second year I have been using this app. Customer service is amazing!!

gawanewyork

The app is great and its a perfect fit for the integration. Easy to profile and import products. Saves times and hustle and worth the price. I would highly recommend any one to use it. Have it on my second store too. Apart from that, customer service is Excellent. Any time and day, help is there from experienced staff. Very calm. I want to try other Apps that they offer in the near future.

Meaningful Treasures Co.

Best Support I have seen in a long time. I typed in the help box that I had issues with variants appearing, they just asked for the ID and the next response was a link to the fixed completed page on Etsy. I didn't have to backtrack or get forwarded to directions, they just fixed it at 8:30pm. I was almost going to go for a cheaper option but it is so rare to have such good customer service. When they said they were available I did not get one message saying I had to wait or sending me in circles with a bot, it was a real person that fixed the issue immediately. Thanks!

Desert Lotus Designs

Great app, super fast customer service. Easy to port listings back and forth seamlessly. 5 Stars! Thank you!