CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 25, 2023

The integration worked seamless and the customer service is amazing!
Anytime I have a question I just use the chat function on the app and get super fast action from the team!

kindertrekk
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 25, 2023

Etsy is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals and small businesses to sell handmade, vintage, and unique goods online. It has a large and active community of buyers and sellers, and has become a popular platform for artisans and craftspeople to sell their products.

ArtstyleDxb
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 24, 2023

The app is very useful and it saves me a lot of time, although I think it can be improved. For example, have the possibility to delete products manually from the product section of the app which for the time being not possible. Also, I think the interface can be improved the product section is a bit messy, hard to navigate and view the products. But overall it does the job and saves time.

Sparkle Divine
Portugal
Edited January 24, 2023

The best app for Etsy no question about it. Developers are simply amazing and super experienced. The support is simply amazing fast and quickly resolve and customize and assist in everything. Highly recommended! This app does it so well and my sales has increased by 100% once I started using this app.

MyDiscounts.ca
January 23, 2023

excellent ,very useful time saving , very easy to use , I would definitely recommend for anyone using Etsy

RUBEZA
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 22, 2023

Excellent syncing with Etsy! No hiccups and very easy to use. I would definitely recommend for anyone using etsy.

Mello Beauty
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 21, 2023

The app was a bit overwhelming/confusing at first. But customer support was very fast and very helpful (and patient with me). Thanks to their customer support I better understand how to setup everything and now my Etsy and Shopify Store have synced listings and tracks my inventory as orders come in. It is also great that I can update Shopify and then have Etsy synced to reflect the changes (instead of manually doing this work twice).

3dkeycap
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 20, 2023

It is really Great App. It helped me to increase my Etsy sales. And they have Great Customer Service!

Gifthie
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited January 30, 2023

I had a few teething problems but customer service has been outstanding in helping me understanding the integration. Would recommend.

stencibelle
January 19, 2023

Anytime, I mean anytime, I have a question customer service support is amazing and so helpful, fast, and efficient. this is an amazing app, and the people behind it is even better. I would recommended it everyone who uses both Etsy and Shopify,

Shop7degrees