Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Crystal Gemstone Shop

This app has been great; easy to use, and the support is absolutely amazing. Shubham & Aman sat with me for over 4 hours in chat walking me through every step and helping me set this up correctly for our shop. I cannot believe the level of support they offer, it's unbelievably AMAZING! I had a lot of products to move over, and they actually came back to check on me multiple times and even gave me a break from uploading! I can't even convey well enough how considerate they are as a company & support staff. If I could give a million stars I would <3 <3 <3

Collab Planning Co.

This app is great! It solved issues with linking etsy and inventory I thought werent possible. Service is also fabulous! thanks

Sweet Things for Mom

It's easier to use than I expected. Their support is awesome - and quick to respond. I'd recommend this app.

Victoria Emerson

Very great app to get our business up and running on Etsy. Excellent support who will guide you if you need help.

Spray Go UK

Made my life sooo easy this app, literally just copied entire website products onto etsy no issues at all - CUSTOMER SERVICE 100% ON POINT WITH HELPING NEVER HAD ISSUE WITH LIVE CHAT.

Unique Oils

The Etsy integration app is absolutely wonderful. They are extremely helpful and fast at fixing issues. My sales have doubled since being on Etsy through CED Commerce.

LUXURY ANGELS BY JENEA LLC

Good very debatable Help me with all the issues that I had. Thank you so much. Saved me a lot of money from lost under priced inventory.

AwakeningsStore

Great Customer Service! Fast Tech Support! Have had a great experience with syncing my Etsy inventory, unlink other companies that I have tried to use.

The Rug Decor

This is 3rd app I am using from Cedcommerce and they all are great. I have been using this app for over 3 months now. Its a great app east to navigate and integrate. The support is awesome, its saves a lot of time and money too as you would have to hire someone more expensive to do the job. Definitely recommend all etsy sellers who have a shopify store.

LaurenNichole

Love it! Most user friendly app ever. Customer service is great! They're available ANYTIME! 7 days a week...all day. Just what I needed. They're working on adding Amazon. I look forward to seeing that soon. I would definitely recommend this app for your business.