Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Earth Family Crystals

Awesome app very good customer service even though they are in a different time zone someone is always there to help. Thanks for the awesome work you guys do!

Made 2 Flourish

I used this app to link my Etsy shop to my Shopify store and it works wonders! Their staff is extremely helpful, patient, and polite.

Raceway Hats

Helpful tech support. They are fast and have thus far helped me get more store ready to sell. Appreciate it!

Buddy Keychains

Mantasha helped me great support: Very easy to interrogate with Etsy with a click of a button all of your items will be synced from Shopify to Etsy or vise versa :D

Chamak-Dhamak

Transfering products from shopify to etsy was easy. I am also satisfied with the customer service via instant chat. I would highly recommend it to others.

Lexi Crafts

After setting everything up, this app is super easy to manage. The support is awesome! Every time I've needed help with something or just have a general question, I receive an instant answer via live chat support. I would definitely recommend this app to any Etsy user.

Cleopatra Jewellery

It works as advertised and the support is always there to help. I think I will opt for one of their plans now. Website: https://cleopatrajewellery.co.uk/

Lexi Sermis

Fast & easy setup in minutes. This app works as it should and their support is really awesome. The live chat is availaible 24/7. I had several questions and they could answer them all.
If you want an easy integration between shopify and etsy then you will need this app. It makes everything so easy.
Can recommend to 100%!

Rebel Threads Boutique

easy setup for my Shopify store! I highly recommend if you are wanting to grow your Shopify business.

Phigora

This is an amazing app works very well great customer service quick response time and very knowledgeable I recommend this company