Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

House by JSD

This app works great! Help is always there for any issues that may occur! Fast response and errors fixed!

Woolyish

Just installed the app and started pushing products to etsy. A bit confusing but i am happpy the suupport stepped in and fixed the issues.

Prime Party

Great App. Has allowed me to upload all my products to our Etsy shop instantly with little issue. Highly recommend.

raelcohen.com

The customer support is outstanding. Whenever I have an issue they are available right away with answers and solutions.

Izzy Knits

The more I use this app, the more I discover what it can do. It's great for syncing my Shopify site with my Etsy site. But it also allows me to keep certain things on my Etsy site different, like product titles and descriptions. I wouldn't say the app is always intuitive to use, but the customer service via online chat is excellent...very quick to respond. Every time I've reached out, they've helped me solve my problem within 10-30 minutes! The app itself is an incredible time saver. I recommend it to anyone hosting two shops (Shopify & Etsy) at once.

Pink & Flare

Great app, I use it to sync shopify with Etsy and works great. More importantly customer support is always available and super fast

Flawless Shop le

Very nice App, they offers a lot of services. Great Thank you! Great Thank you! Great Thank you! Great Thank you!

moreglitters

Started with the free 7 day trial, then upgraded my account. Been using the service for about 2 months now, and I'm soo satisfied. I just wish there was an easier option to make each listings taxable ( improvement advice for dev. team). Every single time I needed help, customer service was literally just one chat away. I'm glad I discovered this integration. It has really made my life easier. Took a little time to get accustomed and comfortable, but now it's really a breeze! Highly recommend.

Ben-Amun

It works! Great customer service. We uploaded products from our Shopify store over to Etsy. Then after we tweaked and optimized the product pages for Etsy, and ran our campaign, we got orders. Orders were automatically copied over to our Shopify store and completed there automatically. Now, we are waiting for our orders to update in Shopify and then update in Etsy accordingly. But everything else is working so far as it should. Save yourself the hassle of doing extra work in Etsy. You can do it all in Shopify to simplify your e-com processes.

Funky Stuff

Great app, this integration app has boosted our sales like crazy! A few technical issues in the beginning but they respond to the chat help instantly every time so that is great. If you have any problems message them and they should be able to help you through it.