Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

SLAPSTA

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Etsy. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Etsy.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Etsy orders in your Shopify.
I contacted the support team as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life. Whenever you face any glitch either a minute one also or any customization work, they are always there to give you the best that you are looking for.

I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

Sacred Thorns Rosaries and Gifts

Great instructions. Setup was fairly easy. Once I set up my Etsy store and went live with one product all the Shopify products downloaded quickly with all the info. Immediate assistance if you have any questions. I would recommend this app.

Fox And The Bear Fabrics

Super helpful, very patient. I am not the best at understanding anything computer related but with their help I managed to use the app. thank you again

Walkabout Harnesses, LLC

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Acqua di Bimini

I used this app to migrate my Shopify inventory to Etsy. The 175 items were easily and properly uploaded to Etsy.
Also the Orders from Etsy were properly displayed on shopify.
Great App!!

Plus Is Me

Great and easy! It was very user friendly and connected with my shopify store with ease. I would be fabulous if the free trial was just as long as shopfiy or maybe even 30 days to really see how things work but overall great.

Maslover

So far so good! Customer service is amazing! I was quite apprehensive when purchasing this app but I have found it to be better than I had imagined.

Meraki Design Tribe

Using this app made it easy and seamless to transfer from Shopify to Etsy. Totally dumby proof :) Great job!

smallhipster

The app is great! It is very intuitive and allows you to list your products on Etsy very fast. My only problem was with Etsy itself. It seems that Etsy doesn't like the dropshipping model, so they cancelled my account. But this app is very helpful and works great if you meet all the Etsy Policies

The Daily Shine

Originally I was not happy at all about the experience. Then I tried the chat button and the team was ready and willing to help me. Great Experience.