Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Marvellous Neon

The support team have been excellent so far. I look forward to using this app properly. Thankyou for your help!

Save Face

Amazing customer service. Super helpful support. Huge BDE! Backend worked seamlessly. Guy was also very friendly.

Long Island Novelty

Easy integration, great support. Highly recommend CEDCommerce. Products uploaded and went live in one click after a little setup.

Gorilla Gadgets

It help me a lot. I can transfer all my product from Shopify to Esty without any work. Reduce my labor

Forces Of Mankind

great app, great customer service (almost 24hours), very professional team behind this app. if prices could be slightly lower will be better, but overall worth it.

Heart Junky LLC

I downloaded this app and their customer service team is outstanding so helpful - Utkarsh was a gem! thank you

Mean KEEN Deals

I had over 1000 products on Shopify with no traffic or sales. Had a friend tell me about Etsy and so I created an account.
So now my problem. I had tons of product on Shopify but wanted to list them on Etsy. How do I list my items on Etsy without manually doing each item?

I found this app on Shopify after a few searches. It was a bit confusing or set up but Support was able to help me get started. It’s been going great ever since.
90% of my customers are on Etsy so it worked out great.
Etsy is great cause it has its own marketing and those on Etsy are already looking for stuff to buy.
This App is awesome cause it allowed me to sell my Shopify products on Etsy.

Beyond Retro

very quick and easy to integrate, and you can update things in etsy using a csv import so very little manual work. the staff have been really helpful on whatsapp so far, talking me through everything step by step.

Κοσμηματοπωλείο Goldy

Very helpful people. They answered all of my questions very quickly and I had no trouble finding out how the app works.

Leather Premier

The app is a little bit hard to understand but they have chat support and the chat rep was able to get me up and running... Great service.