Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

leavesdesign

I'm using this app to synchronize my Shopify to Etsy. I have two major vendors Iמ two different kinds of suppliers. the margin is working perfectly when I'm getting sales from Etsy it is responding correctly. and the most important part is that if I don't know or if I'm not sure there is a support chat 24/7 that is extremely helpful, polite, and willing to help. only for that it's worth the money I paid

Country Girl Store

The app is fairly easy to use, and any problems we run into are easily resolved through chat help fast and efficiently. Definitely very helpful, in both service and operation.

Tea Up Health

I am a new ecommerce seller, and integrations seemed so scary, WRONG. They are the best things that could have happened. My integration to Etsy was so streamlined and easy, but better customer support is absolutely amazing, they are so helpful and patient, when ever I have had a question or could not find something they are quick to jump in and assist, I highly recommend CedCommerce I use them for a few shops and I feel the same about them all. If you have an Etsy store BUY THIS SERVICE!!!

Voist Apparel

I use this app to connect my products listed on Shopify to my Etsy store. It works flawlessly and the trail was enough to confirm that this is exactly what I need to grow my business. Customer support is amazing and super fast. I highly recommend!

Barbora's Boutique

So far so good, just getting started though. The customer service and help with set up has been absolutely out of this world - truly top notch customer service - I would have never been able to learn my way around all of this otherwise. Big thank you!

JoyFashionJewelry_1

Love this app !!! Amazing customer service, these guys are helping me within a minute. Highly recommended.

Mystic Brew

The agent was very helpful and it did not take much time at all I appreciate fast, knowledgeable service

Forever Petal

I had an issue with payment, they took a little bit to sort it out but in the end it was rectified. Good customer service. Great app, it functions really well for Etsy!

BIJOUX DAB

Its super easy to send products to Etsy.
At odd hours of the night, there is always someone willing to help and that is a great perk.
For a starter, who is yet to make sales on Etsy , it is a little bit pricey but this app can SYNC lots of products and images in little time. It is worth every penny if you can afford it.

ShineyOfficial

So far this is the best Etsy Integration App. They have a very amazing customer support team, that offers immediate assistance! Manaswi, thanks a lot for your quick and efficient help =)