Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

Interemodeus

GREAT APP.................................................................................................

Clinks USA

This app syncs all my 1500 SKUs to etsy, and brings sales back in to Shopify, and once fulfilled updates etsy with the tracking number. It has been working well. I was initally a bit hesitant as their plans are structured so its much cheaper to sign up for a year, but the app is great and we have had good sales thru Etsy so I've just switched from monthly to annual billing to save 50+%. Support on the app is also good with 24/7 live chat. Thanks Moattar for your help recently.

RECVRD Apparel

So easy to integrate my Shopify store to Etsy in just a few simple clicks. I highly recommend this app to expand your selling platform.

Dear RECVRD,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We would love to serve you on more than one marketplace.

Lisa’s Bling Boutique

I've been selling on Etsy for a while and looking for something that will sync my Etsy shop in near real-time with a website, and this is it!

Every time we have needed help with something, support is quick to respond and helps us immediately.

Dear Lisa's Bling Boutique,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support to our sellers so that don't face any kind of problem while using the app. We are sure that you will find our widget section helpful to check analytics for your products. So, don't forget to check it.

Dice Dungeons

The app has been working great for several months now. No issues, and when minor problems have occurred, mostly due to minor confusion, the support chat has instantly helped.

Highly recommend if you are looking to run a etsy store and dont' want any huge addition to your labor.

Dear Dice Dungeons,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution will always matter to us. Thanks for stay connected with us and raised your queries every time. It will make us more confident to help you more in Etsy.com.

Castle Cats

I was looking for an easy app that would transfer all my Shopify data to my Etsy store, and this app had very good reviews and feedback.

At first the app was kind of overwhelming, but with the use of video tutorials they guide you through every step.

Syncing your products is really easy. You have to create profiles which you sync with your products and a shipping template. Once you've done that it's a 1 click press to sync your products to Etsy.

I ran into some problems with the integration and shipping templates but I talked to Shubham Kumar at the support and he was very helpful and responded immediately when I ran into issues.

Great app and support!

Dear Castle Cats,

Thank for the feedback and rating us 5 stars. We understand the basic need of a seller and app is real-time synchronization between Shopify store and Marketplace. So we have implemented the real-time syncing feature in all our apps. We are making our help section stronger than before so that you can get easy and quick help to proceed the things in-app.

We have recently launched new features like Widget section, Variation Image or much more. So don't forget to use them to enhance your listings on Etsy.com.

LADY LAURA DESIGNS

This service and all the employees are super helpful, reliable and accessible. They helped us to upload and synchronize our products and I would recommend the service to anyone wishing to have help in a simple and accessible manner. First Class Service!!!

Dear LADY LAURA DESIGNS,

Thanks for the appreciation. We would love to serve you on various other marketplaces so that you can grow your sales.

Little Squiffy

Damn support is on point, Needed help getting listings to import without errors and 5 mins on support chat before paying for app and it was done for.

If your wanting to start selling on Esty your looking at the best App and Support team.

Dear Little Squiffy,

Thanks for praising our support and Etsy Marketplace Integration App.

Arctic Sunglasses. Sunglasses for a never-ending Summer

I like the app. It helps me building my sales channels.

Building a shop and Integrating my shopify products is quite simple.

The help feature is also awesome. Akchhaya was of great support.

Dear Arctic Sunglasses,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have recently launched a new feature in Etsy Marketplace Integration App "Variation Image Upload". Now you can provide desired images for the variants of products. So, don't forget to use the feature to enhance the visibility of your products.

Cetoute's Goods

This is the easiest setup I've had to deal with. You really don't have to be tech-savvy for this, Fire me up Etsy!

Dear Cetoute's Goods,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are trying to make the functionalities easier every day so that our sellers don't face any problem to use them. Thanks for liking those features.