Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

DOFELS

This is the best service ever Jason helping me every step of the way and has been helping I couldn't ask for a better app

leadingetsy

The app works very good and the dedicated support is very professional and friendly. Absolutely to use if you want integrate Etsy on your stores.

Plumeriawave

Vatsal Ranjan always saves the day lol, helped me with the process of trying to organize my listings and he made the process smooth for me which gave me less stress. Thanks hero!

Custom Giant

Easy to set-up and support team is extremely responsive - whenever there are minor glitches (which don't happen often) they are available and provide solutions. Great app & super easy to use.

Tip The Tails

Today, I tried a bunch of apps that claim to do this. Customer service is SO fast and SO helpful especially when getting started. It does everything I want and then more. So excited to have this on my belt.

Lillian Lacey

So the app setup itself blew my mind a little bit and it was a huge learning curve to get my head around it all. But I received incredible support from their team (Shubham was incredible and consistently there to help me fix things and most importantly learn how to use it). Don’t expect that you can set this up by yourself. Use the support team and they will make sure everything is perfect. Then you will be able to have a high functioning app for stock management. Suggestions for future developments - 1) Allow videos on shopify to be transferred over to Etsy 2) Make sure formatting of descriptions on shopify goes over to Etsy (page breaks seem to be deleted when transferring data over)
3) Transfer over shop section data.

Dan Pearce Sticker Shop

Tricky app with how much has to happen to sync, but works great once you get it configured. That said, I would give the service 7 stars if I could. Always fast, always very helpful!

Maison De Shorty

Friendly support staff and I have never run into a problem with service, and I receive orders daily.

spaza.store.com

Spaza Store
This has become an essential app for us. We have a busy Etsy store & other industry leading apps just didn't keep up & failed. Tradegecko (now Quickbooks) suggested this integration & we have not looked back.
As with any new apps there are small bugs, but the support staff are friendly and quick to respond. I do not hesitate to call on them, they really go the extra mile, making this app great to use. Support went as far as helping to automate our gift messages, just a tremendous solution to a time-consuming task. As with all the other time saving features the platform offers.
The functionality is straight forward and hassle-free. You may need to ask support to guide you on initial workflows (to become familiar) but after a few products it is really simple.
I could not think of running our Etsy store without this Integration app. Thanks guys for the good work, you are appreciated! And I wish you every success, you most certainly deserve it.
by Brad from www.etsy.com/shop/SpazaStore

My Three and Me Boutique LLC

Super easy to use, it works beautifully! Has helped my business to grow. Exactly what I needed and customer service is amazing!