Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

LuckyLuLuAust

Great app! Once setup it's perfect and does everything I need it to do. Very helpful chat and support. It's fun for beginners and also professional for the bigger businesses.

B&P Family Designs

So far I am loving this app! It has been very easy to use and it is great that I am able to use it to complete my business duties.

ccmasks

Excellent app. With our company we must be connected to etsy, but run everything through shopify.
Fantastic Tech support as well. I have never waited more than 2 minutes.

Mihenna

The app works well. They also have a good chat/support option on the sales channel which is helpful. CED gives good support if any issues arise.

Tugende Design

So helpful to transfer my listings from my shopify store to etsy. And, customer service is always available..great app!

Furbaby Friends Gifts

I agree with the comments about the great customer support. Im a bit of a technophobe (and did not have an Etsy store before downloading the app) but the support is lightning quick and super helpful (and patient...). I got 5 orders in my 7 day trial, despite only having 10 items in my store. Will join a plan and hope for more!

momZ Halo

Wow this app is Amazing. Customer service, is there is help you around the clock. They will fix what ever problem you run into your store.
I'm beginning to love this app. Definitely worth downloading this application for Shopify for those that have an Etsy account. Thumbs up

Studiocult.co

Really quick, quality customer support. I had a lot of concerns about starting the Etsy integration and the support team was super helpful.

GorrasVaqueras

I'm impressed with how seamless this app works with syncing your products across the board. Wonderful support. They have your back 24/7. You won't regret it

RED CHILI APPAREL

Great technical support. App takes a little to get use to, but works well. Needed technical support and there available straight away.