Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

nolagartprinting

OMG! This is finally the app I was looking for since weeks. I tried all the other apps since they were less expensive, but at the end of the road none could work flawlessly as this one! Problem with double listings, wrong SKU, products missing, images missing and no real link/sync between my Shopify and Etsy store, it was a nightmare!

I'm now able to list products that I wasn't never being able to list before with other apps! I'm so delighted to have join Etsy marketplace integration! I was able to list my first items even without watching any tutorial since the app is very well done and the interface is really user-friendly! If you are serious about managing both shop fluently, this is the one! Furthermore, the customer service is top notch and are they are backing you all the way (thanks, Jason!)!

Being able to sync everything is a real must for my business since the orders and listings are now really in link/sync together and the orders go now directly to the manufacturer without having to do that manually! A real time saver in both way and no risk of doing a typo when copying order information of the customers! Its really worth every penny!

August 30, 2019

Dear nolagartprinting,

We are glad to hear such words from you. Some sellers have a concern about app's pricing but we would like to inform that if you will compare the features of the app with other apps, you will definitely get the difference. We don't have any hidden cost. Thanks for mention this here.

Our dedicated support is always available to help sellers to understand the functionality of the app. Things are working in real-time so that you can have the best experience of selling.

Don't forget to visit the widget section which will help you to understand your best-performing products and tags.

Once again thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts.

Cheap Best Online

Really useful, easy to use and help me can do better things without losing time. I like it. Try and feel the way you think

Dear Cheap Boost Online,

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we are happy to assist you.

Hudson and Harper

This app was very easy to navigate and I am so glad we tried it. But what truly stuck out to me was how attentive and responsive the customer service is. By far some of the best thats out there. 5 stars all the way!

Dear Hudson and Harper,

Thanks for joining us through Etsy Marketplace Integration App and experience our services.

GrabGad

Excellent and Convenient to use app, very happy with the integration on to etsy from shopify. This will make my selling much easier and smoother!

Dear GrabGad,

Thanks for sharing your kind words for app.

R.T.S

awesum app...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear R.T.S,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Yacht Merch

Great app! Saved me soooo much time! and Its intuitive and easy to use!
All happens in Real Time 24/7.

Customer Service is always available!
Shubham was my point of contact and he was so knowledgeable and helpful with any questions I had. I had many questions as I didn’t know Etsy as a seller, and he answered all my (silly and not-so-silly) questions.

I did have a problem with tags. Mine were too long for the sync to correctly sync, truncating one of the tags… 20 minutes later the Development Team had it corrected.

I Never have to edit in Etsy again! I can now Edit all my products in Shopify or directly in the app … and sync all my products!

I started with the free trial for 7 days.
What would have taken me hours to complete, I can now do in 10 minutes!
Copy and Pasting of product descriptions, tags etc., let alone the probability of making mistakes, are now a thing of the past!

This was a reason that always put me off opening an Etsy store. Had I known about this app, I could have/ would have opened the store many months ago!

Every attribute in Etsy can be set in the app, and you only do it once and the app automatically adds to the attributes to all new products I want to sync to Etsy!
Tags or Descriptions for instance… I change them once in my Shopify store, press a button and it’s synced to Etsy in real time.

All products you assign are automatically assigned to that attribute in Etsy. Etsy Sections, for instance; “Mugs” or “T Shirts”, Set it once in the app and all Mugs will be listed under “Mugs” and t shirts will be listed under “t shirts” in your Etsy store.

Great for a one-man-band like me!
The setting up has a small learning curve but once set up and I found out where to find settings, this app makes it easy and really, really time saving.
No need for a Virtual Assistant to sync products with Etsy, just a push of a button and any changes in Shopify can be updated or synced with my Etsy store…

Title, Tags, Weight, Compare at Price, Vendor, Description, Options, Requires Shipping, Images, Inventory, Price, Barcode, Product type, SKU and fulfillment service can all be updated in Real Time in Etsy!

Dear Yacht Merch,

We are heartily thankful to you to write such appreciative words here. We always want that our customers go through all the features of the app because we have made the same to make their selling easy and fast. Glad to see that apart from services you are also impressed with features of the app. Your questions matter for us, we never consider them silly or useless. Your questions help us to search more about marketplaces guidelines and solutions. We provide real-time syncing so that you don't face delay in syncing for a single minute.

Overall we are enjoying the journey with you. Your faith in us makes us more confident to walk an extra mile for you.

Again thank you so much.

giftSmilee

I am impressed by the excellent functions and super good customer service. They are really helpful in listening to app user concern and provide strong support immediately ( Live chat ). The functions are also super cool if you really need to use Shopify to sync inventory/list data from Shopify to Etsy. They did a good job. Highly recommend!

Dear giftSmilee,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We always want that we provide 24*7 support to our sellers and for that, we use different mediums like online chat, ticket, emails, calls, skype, etc. Glad to know that you find the support and features of app useful.

Fairy Floss

i find the app easy to work with,and love it how it migrated all my Shopify products into my Etsy shop .The support team is very helpful and onto it.
Big thumbs up to Shubham.

Dear Fairy Floss,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Rumor Flowers

1) Easy Product Management offrered by the app
2) App Profiling and Import section functionality
3) Hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace
4) Flexible and helpful support

Shubham is the man!

Dear Rumor Flowers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Bench Clearers

Love this app, works incredibly well and is super easy to use. Intuitive dashboard and syncs seamlessly with my Shopify store. A++ customer service too, very helpful and readily available.

Dear Bench Clearers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.