Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Sunbeltgifts

We needed some additional assistance with the integration of Shopify and Etsy. We worked with Jason and he was terrific in walking us through the process and answering questions about the App! Easy to work with, knowledgeable, interested in our being successful. A true asset to CEDCOMMERCE. Our experience with most has been, the service is marginal at best and sometimes non existent. Usually a reason we drop the app! Jason was fantastic, so use him as a model for great customer support! Thank you Jason.

ineedfabric.com

Great app with rich features. Support, when needed, is excellent! The bulk editing options are ideal.

The Artisan Variety

I would highly recommend this app for seamless integration of products and orders from etsy to shopify.

HONEYCAT

This is the best Shopify to Etsy app I've used. Before this app, I was trying out other apps that were expensive or not user friendly or doing everything manually. Like anything, there's a bit of a learning curve but highly recommend.

SassyBabe

Very easy to install and operate! Customer support very quick and helpful. Great way to bring sales to your store! I've made a first sale on Etsy just a few hours after I installed the app. Thank you!

Wildflower Boutique

Made making an Etsy so much easier since it linked to Shopify! I didn’t have to add everything manually.

RubyQ Boutique

Mantasha was SO HELPFUL. Highly recommend for anybody looking to grown business. They were there when I was lost and confused. 100 % reccomend, and try and get Mantasha as an assistant!

Red Bear Brands

There are some quirks to making it all flow seamlessly. Otherwise, the support is good and the functionality makes it easier to manage products in Shopify and sell on Etsy. CEDcommerce has other platform apps as well, all work nicely.

Maask

very good app and customer service. We now are on Etsy with Ease! Thank you very much1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sphères Nomades

The app works great, orders arrive directly in Shopify! The team is at the top, I had a problem that was not easy to understand and solve and they struggled to solve it !