Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

podprintz.com

I love working with this company, especially Shubham who has gone over and beyond to help!

Etsy is one of our main sales channels, but it was annoying having to manually fulfill the orders on Shopify.

We had been searching for a solution to manage all orders from Shopify for months. We never found a solution before we stumbled upon this App. It’s a very intuitive app, easy tutorials and the staff is always winning to help further.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Etsy orders in the order section.

The profiling of items lets you choose the shipping costs, the price rules, and all other variables for each product which makes it very easy to bulk edit if you have numerous items to import.

The support is the Real Quality of this App. Always available, extremely nice, and helpful. They answered all my questions (and I had a lot!)

The integration with Etsy is perfect: Fulfillment, Stock Quantity, and Shipping Address. Everything is synced, so no info gets lost.

It’s a no brainer if you want to automate your Etsy orders. It’s great for POD because you need to take those Etsy sales and bring them back to Shopify to push their the POD app you are using. This automates that process and saves us HOURS!

Get it!

Swarde

Thank you very much CED team and i am specially thank full to Mr. Rishab for helping me a lot so as i was able to integrate my store with shopify store.
I am strongly recommend this CED commerce software for all others.
Thank you Rishabh once again, so nice of you.

Regards,
Dhananjay Bhalerao

Boss Chick Collections

I worked with Shubham and he was awesome. Worked with me from start to finished!!! answering all questions!!!! thanks again

Evilrpm

Very Nice App I was searched app for upload listings in to Etsy and try a lot but this one is very easy to set up and all works fine. also great customer support always online but the app makes so easy to import listings that's why I think you will never need support help. This is only one app which I can recommend. 6 stars

MWBRIDALSTORE

Great Customer service! Quick response to all queries.

Purchased the Paid version today, thanks Jyoti for all your help!

Book Lover Gifts

Thank you to Shivalika for helping me with a problem, it was sorted so quickly. The customer service of this app is second to none!

Ziba Beauty Care

Shivalika was a great help, got all my products synced and ready to go. The response time and communication were good. App works nicely

The Welsh Gift Shop

This is really going to make my life easier! I have been looking out for an app like this for ages. Excellent customer service - thanks James in the chat!

Sticker Collective

Great app! Syncs with ETSY very quick and well, I synced 4000+ products easily, support is EXCELLENT! A+++

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Absolutely amazing! I love this app as it does exactly what I wanted whereas other countless apps have failed! The support is fantastic and they are always on hand to help. Thank you so much!! x