Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Enchanted By Estelle

This app is brilliant I use it for etsy integration and it works a dream. The team are extremely supportive everything I have needed help with they were there straight away. Really enjoy the app

Amandalee Design

This app is amazing! Synced up my Etsy listings and Shopify listings perfectly. And the team on this app is so amazing and offers amazing (and fast!) customer service.

Curious Collections Vinyl Records & More

answered my questions and gave helpful alternative options. Was patient and got information to me in a timely manner, go to this team if you have any problems at all

Pretty Little Cases

Used the app to connect my shopify store to Etsy. It was easy to use after I got the hang of the process. And any difficulties or issues I had were quickly answered and solved by the customer service team. Max wait was 2 minutes to hear back from them which was great when running a business!

cubzub

Wow! Such a quick and very good customer service. They helped me remove 43 Not Published products. THANK YOU!!

Wildmtnhoney

They helped me delete over 1,000 Not Published items AND then delete the items that were no longer on my Etsy page. THANK YOU!!

Great Minds Ink

Wow! Such quick and helpful customer service. I'm new to this and ran into what I thought was a roadblock, but not for long! VERY impressed. Thank you!

Heart-Teez

I love this app and the support is top notch. I no longer have to manually add my listings to Etsy from my Shopify store. This app saves me so much time, and is easy to start using right away. It is self explanatory, and the few occasions that I have contacted support were amazing. They thoroughly review the issue, explain it, fix it, and tell you what you watch for so that you don't encounter the error again in the future. That is exactly the kind of answers I expect from customer service, but rarely do other apps or platforms meet that expectation. I highly recommend this app!

Cataleya Designs

Support is amazing & app seems to be working good. Price is a on a higher end so we'll see if it's gonna pay out.

shopwoodpeckerpete

I love how much time this app helps me with the fulfillment of orders. Also customer service is exceptional answering every question I have very quickly. Thank you so much CED Commerce team!