Etsy Marketplace Integration

4) Flexible and helpful support

Shubham is the man!

August 6, 2019

Dear Rumor Flowers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Bench Clearers

Love this app, works incredibly well and is super easy to use. Intuitive dashboard and syncs seamlessly with my Shopify store. A++ customer service too, very helpful and readily available.

August 6, 2019

Dear Bench Clearers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

Pellatt Cornucopia

Perfect App.!! I was really in need for an app that can help me sending my products easily to Etsy Marketplace. The app not only helped me sending my products on Etsy but it also helped in managing my orders as well.

The app's too good and I definitely recommend everybody to have this app if you want to list your products on Etsy through your Shopify. One of the best things that I experienced is the "Customer Support" which was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire setup.!!

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
Good Job CedCommerce.!!

Dear Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

estambres.com

The Internet is a changing landscape, both Etsy and Shopify are in constant change. With this app you have a team of developers updating the integration, an update at a time. Nothing is easy in e-commerce, they offer support whenever you have questions.

Dear Estambres,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about app.

Electronicssto32

I was searching for an App that can perform the real-time syncing for my Shopify products when I sell on Etsy. I was just scrolling through the "Shopify App Store" when I found the "Etsy Integration App" by CedCommerce.

I installed and used the app and had an experience that really felt good. I would highly recommend this app if you want to manage your Etsy store through Shopify by using a single app or you can say a big Centralised app. You can import your products from Shopify within seconds & then just some information required to fill up & you're done with listing the products on Etsy.

Customer support is the "Tremendous Show of Patience & Knowledge". With their help, I was able to finally make my dream come true.!!

Dear Electronicssto32,

We are happy that a customer like you has been associated with us and start their journey on Etsy with us. We would love to help you again and again with the maximum possible ways we can.

Thanks,

RusticLand

Got few issues - but after a bit finally we got to the point. It seems to be not as easy to sort Profiling at first stage but once you get it you should be fine. Very responsive on skype

Daniel Good Rare Books and Engravings

Tremendous app, perfectly logical in its layout and very well thought through. Product management could not be easier and integration is seamless with perfect transfer. Importation is quick hassle free. Topping all this off is suburb customer support (my guru was Shubham) which made the whole process a delight and a great learning experience so that I might get the best out of this excellent product. Daniel Good Rare Books

Deko-store-24

We use the app to import orders from Etsy to Shopify and to manage/sync the inventory. The app has much more functionalities. We will use them step for step. I will try also other apps. But currently this is the only app I am using who really can help in our situation for a comfortable pricing plan. Thank also at the support and service. They do all their best to help us in the implementation time. The reaction time of chat service is very fast.

July 11, 2019

Hi Deko-store-24,

Thanks for your kind words. It is great to hear that you are happy with our support and app.

Bridal Boomerang

App is great and Easy to use w/ app profiling and Import section. Flexible and very helpful support to integrate with ETSY

6TN

Very easy to use this app and pushed all my products to Etsy with no problem . Very intuitive . Would recommend this app . Had my products up within an hour of installing this app