Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Landana Headscarves.

great app for connecting shopify to Etsy
great support always available.

Hoppybeerchick

So far so wonderful. Their customer service is wonderful and I am liking the ease of intergration on Etsy. Thank you very much.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

1,000 + sales since I downloaded this app.. wow..... oh btw EDIT: Updated to $70 plan and add the sync feature FOR SURE!

From the time I downloaded this app to this very day I have made so many sales on etsy thanks to the amazing help provided by Shubham! He is a professional in his own right and will make sure to go the extra mile to see through that your job is done right, and that you are happy. I would not have seen any success with Etsy, Known how to run it, how to make my store on Etsy do as well as my webstore gradually in just months without this app. I seriously am considering upgrading to the top plan and have downloaded their other apps. I highly recommend you speak to Shubham when you do... I use this app for wish for Ebay, for Etsy, for EVERYTHING!!!! They're constantly updating modifying and showing you secrets!Oh and guys, the Sync feature is AMAZING!!!!!, like the order that you get on Etsy will sync to Shopify & the inventory syncing both ways !

& add this as well !rest everything is perfectly coordinated with the application!, just add the Sync feature, better than others charging hundreds /mo plan, this app better price and well worth it!, like the order that you sell on Etsy will sync to Shopify & the inventory syncing both ways ! Isn't that AMAZING?!!?!?!?!?!

Henock's buy all store

Customer service responded quickly to my issue. I am now able to upload products to etsy. Thank you so much.

Fusion Decals

Anytime I have questions or mess something up there customer service is always there and fix the issues immediately.

CraftyGardenThings

Rating

5 of 5 stars

Last edited

May 15, 2020

Best part about this company besides the awsome apps they make is there undeniable topshelf customer service. They see it through til the end, even for data mapping dummies like me, they made it easy. Excellent App A++

Garment of Praise

Shubham supported me with getting all my listings updated properly. I have quite a few bugs to work out and he got them all fixed. I appreciate his help!

lightsfever

Customer support for this app was excellent. The agent spent a long time setting everything up. Best app service i'v had in a long time,

NB Infinity Acrylics

Alot easier then i thought. Great help and communication when needed!
Thank you for your time, defintely recommend this program!

Jamie and Josephine

Great customer service and attention detail in helping me. Answered all my questions quickly and promptly. Mantasha is great! Deserves to be promoted.