Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Heart-Teez

I love this app and the support is top notch. I no longer have to manually add my listings to Etsy from my Shopify store. This app saves me so much time, and is easy to start using right away. It is self explanatory, and the few occasions that I have contacted support were amazing. They thoroughly review the issue, explain it, fix it, and tell you what you watch for so that you don't encounter the error again in the future. That is exactly the kind of answers I expect from customer service, but rarely do other apps or platforms meet that expectation. I highly recommend this app!

Cataleya Designs

Support is amazing & app seems to be working good. Price is a on a higher end so we'll see if it's gonna pay out.

shopwoodpeckerpete

I love how much time this app helps me with the fulfillment of orders. Also customer service is exceptional answering every question I have very quickly. Thank you so much CED Commerce team!

WoodenEducationalToy

A great app that lets you sync Shopify and Etsy. I would also like to note the excellent support service. Shubham - you are the best of the best! =) It's a very pleasure to work with you. Highest recommendation!

All Things Real Estate

We could never find an app that would pull from our shopify inventory if someone purchased on etsy, now we can with this app! Which means we can add more products to our Etsy page :)

Dear Bill

Great app, easy to pick up. The chat is great to ask for help. Feedback is fast and very efficient. It is perfect.

POSH KLOSETS

i just signed up for the monthly service, so i have to give it time to give an honest review. however i can give an excellent review on their customer service. the agent was quite patient with me and help me resolve every issue i had setting up the app.

Crafty Trading

Brilliant app and customer service. I was struggling with adding products but the live chat help soon got it sorted for me. Would highly recommend

HOPIA FASHION

Nice and easy app. I am new to this platform. I hope we will work together in the future. Every experience makes the system more productive.

Noveltydesignz

utkarsh was my support agent he was amazing helped me patiently step by step to get all set up i am so thankful for all the help i received Thank you UTKARSH you were above and beyond :-)