Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

GrabGad

Excellent and Convenient to use app, very happy with the integration on to etsy from shopify. This will make my selling much easier and smoother!

Dear GrabGad,

Thanks for sharing your kind words for app.

Team CedCommerce

R.T.S

awesum app...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear R.T.S,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Team CedCommerce

Yacht Merch

Great app! Saved me soooo much time! and Its intuitive and easy to use!
All happens in Real Time 24/7.

Customer Service is always available!
Shubham was my point of contact and he was so knowledgeable and helpful with any questions I had. I had many questions as I didn’t know Etsy as a seller, and he answered all my (silly and not-so-silly) questions.

I did have a problem with tags. Mine were too long for the sync to correctly sync, truncating one of the tags… 20 minutes later the Development Team had it corrected.

I Never have to edit in Etsy again! I can now Edit all my products in Shopify or directly in the app … and sync all my products!

I started with the free trial for 7 days.
What would have taken me hours to complete, I can now do in 10 minutes!
Copy and Pasting of product descriptions, tags etc., let alone the probability of making mistakes, are now a thing of the past!

This was a reason that always put me off opening an Etsy store. Had I known about this app, I could have/ would have opened the store many months ago!

Every attribute in Etsy can be set in the app, and you only do it once and the app automatically adds to the attributes to all new products I want to sync to Etsy!
Tags or Descriptions for instance… I change them once in my Shopify store, press a button and it’s synced to Etsy in real time.

All products you assign are automatically assigned to that attribute in Etsy. Etsy Sections, for instance; “Mugs” or “T Shirts”, Set it once in the app and all Mugs will be listed under “Mugs” and t shirts will be listed under “t shirts” in your Etsy store.

Great for a one-man-band like me!
The setting up has a small learning curve but once set up and I found out where to find settings, this app makes it easy and really, really time saving.
No need for a Virtual Assistant to sync products with Etsy, just a push of a button and any changes in Shopify can be updated or synced with my Etsy store…

Title, Tags, Weight, Compare at Price, Vendor, Description, Options, Requires Shipping, Images, Inventory, Price, Barcode, Product type, SKU and fulfillment service can all be updated in Real Time in Etsy!

Dear Yacht Merch,

We are heartily thankful to you to write such appreciative words here. We always want that our customers go through all the features of the app because we have made the same to make their selling easy and fast. Glad to see that apart from services you are also impressed with features of the app. Your questions matter for us, we never consider them silly or useless. Your questions help us to search more about marketplaces guidelines and solutions. We provide real-time syncing so that you don't face delay in syncing for a single minute.

Overall we are enjoying the journey with you. Your faith in us makes us more confident to walk an extra mile for you.

Again thank you so much.

giftSmilee

I am impressed by the excellent functions and super good customer service. They are really helpful in listening to app user concern and provide strong support immediately ( Live chat ). The functions are also super cool if you really need to use Shopify to sync inventory/list data from Shopify to Etsy. They did a good job. Highly recommend!

Dear giftSmilee,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We always want that we provide 24*7 support to our sellers and for that, we use different mediums like online chat, ticket, emails, calls, skype, etc. Glad to know that you find the support and features of app useful.

Fairy Floss

i find the app easy to work with,and love it how it migrated all my Shopify products into my Etsy shop .The support team is very helpful and onto it. Big thumbs up to Mantasha

Dear Fairy Floss,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Rumor Flowers

1) Easy Product Management offrered by the app
2) App Profiling and Import section functionality
3) Hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace
4) Flexible and helpful support

Shubham is the man!

Dear Rumor Flowers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Bench Clearers

Love this app, works incredibly well and is super easy to use. Intuitive dashboard and syncs seamlessly with my Shopify store. A++ customer service too, very helpful and readily available.

Dear Bench Clearers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

Pellatt Cornucopia

Perfect App.!! I was really in need for an app that can help me sending my products easily to Etsy Marketplace. The app not only helped me sending my products on Etsy but it also helped in managing my orders as well.

The app's too good and I definitely recommend everybody to have this app if you want to list your products on Etsy through your Shopify. One of the best things that I experienced is the "Customer Support" which was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire setup.!!

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
Good Job CedCommerce.!!

Dear Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

estambres.com

The Internet is a changing landscape, both Etsy and Shopify are in constant change. With this app you have a team of developers updating the integration, an update at a time. Nothing is easy in e-commerce, they offer support whenever you have questions.

Dear Estambres,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about app.

Electronicssto32

I was searching for an App that can perform the real-time syncing for my Shopify products when I sell on Etsy. I was just scrolling through the "Shopify App Store" when I found the "Etsy Integration App" by CedCommerce.

I installed and used the app and had an experience that really felt good. I would highly recommend this app if you want to manage your Etsy store through Shopify by using a single app or you can say a big Centralised app. You can import your products from Shopify within seconds & then just some information required to fill up & you're done with listing the products on Etsy.

Customer support is the "Tremendous Show of Patience & Knowledge". With their help, I was able to finally make my dream come true.!!

Dear Electronicssto32,

We are happy that a customer like you has been associated with us and start their journey on Etsy with us. We would love to help you again and again with the maximum possible ways we can.

Thanks,