Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Shiningstone.in

The app interface is user friendly. Most important of all the customer service is top class. Recommended.

SpiritbeadNW

The agent was very helpful in getting the products listed
Thanks again...............................

Greenstreet-Vintage

Awesome App.
You can generate different Etsy categories and fill them automatically by using tags for example.
The app is synchronising your inventory in real time, that's awesome especially for a vintage clothing seller (every piece is unique) like me.
It has one of the greatest and fastest customer supports i've ever experienced.
One little note: The price tag.
60$ per month is quite high.

In summary: great app for merchants who want to expand new sales markets.

Sumraj International

It's a great app, where I can sale my product easily. I would like to thank for such an easy configuration

Frenchiestore

Best etsy integration ever. It was so hard making sure all products were there before this app. It did require a bit of a learning but the customer service helped right away each time and always made sure I knew what to do. After learning the app it was very easy to keep up with it.

Sophie and Jack

Jason was very helpful in helping make sure my Shopify store was integrated properly to my Etsy store. He helped me answer all my questions I had and his customer service was excellent.

kerusso-marketplaces1

Excellent app....made it so easy to launch our Etsy store quickly while managing all products and orders in a Shopify site. And their live chat customer service is also top-notch. Highly recommended.

equestroom

I installed this app to help me and my client to integrate Etsy inventory and orders with our Shopify store. And upon using this for almost 3 months, I have minimal confusions but as the Support (Shubham) helped me, I understood how the app really works and how it helps our business.

The best feature is that it lets me update the Etsy inventory without me doing it inside Etsy and just within the Shopify Platform. You can upload all your products from Shopify to Etsy in just clicks :D

I recommend this app for your Shopify store as it is really helpful and if you need assistance, all their Representatives are there to help you.

Wood Art Shop

Great and very quick assistance when I needed it. Great customer support. Very helpful the assistant. Many thanks

Worn Free

I love this app. It's so easy to synchronize the products to Etsy. The tutorials are handy to figure it all out. And whenever I have a question, the customer service is awesome. Really fast replies and kind people at the helpdesk. Totally recommend to anyone wanting to expand to Etsy. Enjoy!