Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Happyfrillsdesigns

Great customer service, this accomplished exactly what I needed to sync my shops. and relatively easy to transfer over digital downloads.

updolly

We have used this app, this very simple and saved a lot of time on launching new products in Etsy from Shopify and also order management.

ManekiBB

Swati help me with all my problems. She had been a great support. This 5 stars is especially for her.

Dicks By Mail - Anonymously mail a bag of dicks

Great app and support. They assisted in synching our orders and were very patient and helpful in doing so. Thank you.

Bottle Cap Swag

I've just activated the app so I can't say how things will go long term, but so far, the service and functionality provided seem very good!

Canvasful

I used this app to sync products to etcy, soo I don't have to rewrite all one by one. I rally like the speed and the simplicity of it.

MB Cork

I am selling on Etsy marketplace through my Shopify Store with the help of this Etsy Marketplace Integration App. I found this app on the Shopify store and I will recommend this app, to all who are selling on Etsy.

This app has all the feature that is required for all the people selling on Etsy, like Bulk Upload, costom pricing and inventory of products. Even you can set Limit on the Quantity of the inventory, and talking about the UI of the App it is very userfriendly and easy to Understand.

It took me just a few hours to understand the app, and then i saw the support chat option provided on the app. They helped to understand tha app and how to manage everthing in just few click.

Their support is very professional and friendly, and will assist you very patitenly and will give the answers of all your questions.
I am really luck to have this app in my Store.

Variety Corner Spot

Easy to use. I simply download the app, press a couple of buttons, and let it go to work. Thanks a bunch.

Interval Watchmaking

Really happy with it so far. I can post from shopify to etsy no problem, however things sold on etse are not decrementing from shopify

Twisting Beauty, Treasure & Fashion

I used this app to get more traffic and sales. I will be sharing this with others that are interested