Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Cameleye Shop

Great customer service! The help centre was very accurate and ready to guide me through the process of starting up. It would have been too complex for me to do alone, but Rishabh has helped me a lot with the setting up of the app. Great job, thanks so much!

Vanessa Style Shop

Amazing costumer service, the team have been guiding me to be sure I understand how the app works. They are Always there to help. Cant say enough of "Shubham" who was the most patience person in the world.
Still lots to learn but I think this is a great app if you want to integrate your Shopify with your Etsy.
I will update my review once my store is finished and once I feel more confortable with everything.
Give it a try...

Ladys World of Fashion

If you want to sell on Etsy than this App is all you need! Do not waste time with other Apps. The customer support is very fast and very helpful. I recommend to everyone.

TrendGooroo

First of all, their support is very accommodating and very helpful. They assist me all throughout. Thanks, Shivalika and Shubham for assisting me and being patient on my questions. Regarding the App, It's easy to use especially with the help of their support and what I like about this app is that they offer 7 days free trial. I am looking for apps that can move our products to Etsy. We're just trying out some of our products to Etsy so I like the idea of 7 days free trial. I would definitely recommend the app and keep up the good work.

--Jonie

podprintz.com

I love working with this company, especially Shubham who has gone over and beyond to help!

Etsy is one of our main sales channels, but it was annoying having to manually fulfill the orders on Shopify.

We had been searching for a solution to manage all orders from Shopify for months. We never found a solution before we stumbled upon this App. It’s a very intuitive app, easy tutorials and the staff is always winning to help further.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Etsy orders in the order section.

The profiling of items lets you choose the shipping costs, the price rules, and all other variables for each product which makes it very easy to bulk edit if you have numerous items to import.

The support is the Real Quality of this App. Always available, extremely nice, and helpful. They answered all my questions (and I had a lot!)

The integration with Etsy is perfect: Fulfillment, Stock Quantity, and Shipping Address. Everything is synced, so no info gets lost.

It’s a no brainer if you want to automate your Etsy orders. It’s great for POD because you need to take those Etsy sales and bring them back to Shopify to push their the POD app you are using. This automates that process and saves us HOURS!

Get it!

Swarde

Thank you very much CED team and i am specially thank full to Mr. Rishab for helping me a lot so as i was able to integrate my store with shopify store.
I am strongly recommend this CED commerce software for all others.
Thank you Rishabh once again, so nice of you.

Regards,
Dhananjay Bhalerao

Boss Chick Collections

I worked with Shubham and he was awesome. Worked with me from start to finished!!! answering all questions!!!! thanks again

Evilrpm

Very Nice App I was searched app for upload listings in to Etsy and try a lot but this one is very easy to set up and all works fine. also great customer support always online but the app makes so easy to import listings that's why I think you will never need support help. This is only one app which I can recommend. 6 stars

MWBRIDALSTORE

Great Customer service! Quick response to all queries.

Purchased the Paid version today, thanks Jyoti for all your help!

Book Lover Gifts

Thank you to Shivalika for helping me with a problem, it was sorted so quickly. The customer service of this app is second to none!