Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

MWBRIDALSTORE

Great Customer service! Quick response to all queries.

Purchased the Paid version today, thanks Jyoti for all your help!

Book Lover Gifts

Thank you to Shivalika for helping me with a problem, it was sorted so quickly. The customer service of this app is second to none!

Ziba Beauty Care

Shivalika was a great help, got all my products synced and ready to go. The response time and communication were good. App works nicely

The Welsh Gift Shop

This is really going to make my life easier! I have been looking out for an app like this for ages. Excellent customer service - thanks James in the chat!

Sticker Collective

Great app! Syncs with ETSY very quick and well, I synced 4000+ products easily, support is EXCELLENT! A+++

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Absolutely amazing! I love this app as it does exactly what I wanted whereas other countless apps have failed! The support is fantastic and they are always on hand to help. Thank you so much!! x

Bijoux Medusa

Currently the best options to update product in bulk to Etsy! The support is really awesome. Can't wait to use more the apps. www.bijouxmedusa.com

BreatheAutumnRain

The app has worked well without problems. I am synching over 130 products to Etsy. I needed to contact support for several questions using Skype and they have been very responsive and were able to provide and and resolve the small issues that I was dealing with.

Support has been very responsive when I got stuck to assist and actively fix the issues that I had been struggling with.

Good Morning Mugs

I used the free trial to test-post a few things on shopify and send them to an etsy store and it worked wonderfully. When I'm ready to fully set up my shopify store I will definitely be using this app! Srajan is great to work with!

Clutch Cuties

I was having trouble syncing my products onto the app and Srajan help me out a lot. Now I am to sell on Etsy. Srajan stayed with me with the whole process with step by step instruction.