Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

TheBookBundler

This is the best Etsy APP integration out there, and the customer support is PHENOMENAL. They are so fast and helpful every single time I need something.

VEG-VIBE

The customer service is wonderfull! They are committed to help till the problem is solved. Thank you for your time and help :)

LOVESOUP Online Store

Fast and helpful customer service. The app makes it easier to integrate with Etsy from Shopify. Thank you

The Gilded Homestead

I needed help integrating an order from one platform to another and was stuck on an order problem. The cedcommerce expert was most knowledgeable and helpful, very courteous and explained to me how to fix this problem myself in the future. Wonderful asset to the company.

AMYRA

Great customer support. And the app works as expected. Saves a lot of time. Would definitely recommend.

BORROWED LIFE

I started my FREE trial of 7 days today and one support team (Jason) walked me through the app and as soon as I see what this app does I am hooked. He helped me choose the right plan as a newbie seller. The whole CEDCommerce team deserve a five star reviews all the way. Thank You all!!

EODStuff by BombBullie

I started the trial mode of this App a couple of days ago, but already know I'm definitely going to maintain a subscription w/ this App. This App is so helpful and fairly easy to use. Once I got the hang of it, it's quite easy. This App helps me stay organized and saves me so much time. And the support has been so easy-going. I'm still learning everything, but whenever I have a question or have needed help, the chat support is right there and they reply very quickly.

Sanity Jewelry

This app is great once items are published to Etsy. If you add items to your store daily then setup a day to publish all the new items. I do it every 5 days as I reset the message auto responder. Keep in mind that items must be profiled to migrate at all and you only get 20 categories in Etsy but unlimited here. They have great experts to help with information through chat and they are informative and knowledgeable as long as you now the right thing to ask you are good.

Cosset Space

I have tried a few integration app, but this is so far the best. With every integration app, there will be hurdles at the beginning and some manual work. What's great about this app is the support. I'm based in Australia but it seems like support is on all the time. This has really helped with the many questions and challenges I had when first installing the app. The trial is over but you have got a new customer.

APSavings

You were really helpful. I do want to thank you for getting me through the imports. I will contact you personally again in the future.