Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Flashbak Shop

AVOID!!! 8 days of waiting, talking to support, waiting and waiting and waiting and it is still not fully working. Glitchy. And unconvincing. Support is largely clueless. Every time we try to load an item the app logs us out and asks if we want to install it. Support says wait. 9 hours later --- still waiting. Avoid this app. A total waste of time and money. It is not fit for purpose. Dire. ZER0 stars! UPDATE: it gets worse. I sell prints. The app says it replicates everything on my site and in shopify. Wrong. It does not show sizes. So no-one can see how large the print is. The app people did not tell me that before I paid. But now they tell me it is Esty policy. Everything about this app is disappointing. It has taken them 7 days to tell me that latest error. 7 days of talking and asking questions. Really bad form. and the info drips out only AFTER they have taken your money.

Modern Artifice

The app would not sync with my orders that had been shipped out, and every time a purchase was made on etsy it kept defaulting automatically back to the listings in my shopify. So prices differences were altered and caused sales issues. Order limits did not reset every month so what am I supposed to do with this app once it maxes out? The number never went down and orders kept not syncing.

rainbow cupboard

Would give zero stars if possible. Wanted to integrate our shopify and etsy shops but when we tried we could only sync 48 of our 68 listings and when we tried to fix that issue 14 of our listings were completely deleted from our etsy store. Not only did they delete, but we are a company with over 250 sales per day, and lost all database info of how many favorites each item had. Nobody could give us a complete answer as to what the issue was. When I tried to repost my deleted listings I received an error code and nobody could tell me what it meant. the only thing anyone could do was forward the issue to the next person. I am still waiting to hear a solution so I can fix the problem and move on. the app is very difficult to navigate and I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone with more than 5 listings and any variables. It seems as though this app can't handle the volume that our shop was doing and the integration part obviously doesn't apply to the formatting of your listing descriptions. overall just not well put together. We have lost all of our individual ratings for those 14 listings and we will never be able to get those back. Losing out on any sales is detrimental to a small business especially during a pandemic, but this is completely ridiculous. In the end, we were offered 2 more free weeks to try the program, but we absolutely cannot "try" software/apps that should work upon first install.

September 22, 2020

Hi there!

It is sad to hear that you didn't find our services useful. Your concern matters a lot to us, and so we are trying our best to provide you with the same. We are looking into this matter and will reach you soon.

We would love to serve you once again.

Goat Threads

UPDATE: The app deveIopers reached out and denied responsibility for this and blamed etsy, said they emailed etsy and copied me which I did not receive. Promised to get back to me in one day and did not. This is a total shame because I was selling thousands on etsy with this app before this happened so not only has this cost me out of pocket expense for my loses and legal counsel but also thousands in sales. I used this app for over a year and it worked fine until one day it loaded my listing over 2500 times over a month and a half period and cost me $575 in listing fees. I contacted Etsy and they told me the program had done it. I reached out to the developers and they said too bad so sad. At this point I am seeking legal action against this company to recuop my losses. I sold a lot with this program but that error cost me most of my profit.

September 22, 2020

Dear Goat Threads,

It is sad to hear that we could not be able to meet your expectations. We understand how much your business important for you, and so we try to provide the best services from our end. For your concern, we have already written a mail to Etsy and waiting for their response.

Hope to get you back with us.

Riverside Textiles

This app is so buggy, it's constantly having issues. If I could do it again I would invest in a 3rd party inventory management system like Ordoro. Eventually I'll make time to do the switch so I don't have to deal with these constant errors.

Antdecor Limited

waste of time. Its a trap never use it. We add some products that was a big mistake. There was no any keywords can you believe it for etsy without a keyword listing is nothing. Never use any ced app they are lier. they only think you money. They are starting to help when you need real help they want to charge a lot of money! shoify must restrict ced for users!

Our Baby Nursery

STAY AWAY! Within 48 hours of using their app and syncing product listings, my account was deactivated and can no longer get it back. This has been detrimental to our business. I've tried contacting them to get a refund and still waiting over a week a later. Terrible customer service.

June 19, 2020

Dear Our Baby Nursery,

Sorry to hear that you didn't find our support useful. As we came to know that you can't sell on Etsy anymore, we have proceeded with your refund. All you need to communicate once with us so that we can confirm your refund.

Waiting to get you back.

Ciunofor Jewelry

It's not easy to use. I uploaded 300 listings and only 68 were successful. The ring sizes are all displayed in color, which is more complicated than my own uploading. To be honest, I will not try this APP even it's for free. Cost me $ 60 and I deleted it in just one day.If I am satisfied, $ 600 a month is not a problem, very disappointed.It ’s all your fault, it ’s nothing to do with SHOPIFY

MOJ

For etsy - its a bit expensive and more manual then desired but it works.

Regarding their policy of emailing me spam, not a huge fan. On their privacy policy they claim "You could also unsubscribe to the email services of CedCommerce by clicking on the unsubscription link provided at the bottom of the email." but no such link exists. I wish they would respect my privacy and not send me junk like "[1 Day To Go] Live Webinar on Business Growth in Crisis | Experts from Google & CedCommerce".

merchclouds

Horrible app! I don't recommend anyone to spend his time with an app which confuses you more then to help you. The import option doesn't work. For any question, the answer is "contact shopify because..., our app is perfect". I still don't understand how this app can help me, and you must to pay $60/month for that. Very disappointed!!!

Previous 1 3 4