Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

L3CustomDesigns

I thought initially that this app would assist me in the conversion of my products to etsy but all it did was give me a bill for $299 that I didn't want but because I couldn't cancel it, I just went along with it in hopes that it would assist my business. WRONG!! Somebody.. Anybody.. please cancel it. I have reached out again today and hopefully I will get a response. I have been trying to reach someone and no one has answered. Maybe this will get someone to help me. Update: I spoke with someone who stated that they would process my refund and that was two weeks ago and the refund is not here. I don't understand what's going on. I need my money back. Not offering an option to cancel is not right.

littlesammys

Application is misleading it doesn't have a free plan for under 10 products. You should not advertise items you do not offer!

Etgexpress

a complete waste of money. I don't understand how these work. They are setting up a trap for people to open limited accounts. It's already 5 hours until I throw 10 products, the system is constantly blocking it. A scam system has been set up to constantly extort money so you can buy more packages. don't waste your time, don't download

Maisy Inspired

downloaded the app and my etsy shop got shut down and I couldnt log on to cancel or anything and continued to get billed

June 5, 2021

Hi Maisy Inspired,

We feel sorry to hear that your Etsy shop has been suspended. Our app is only responsible to list your products on Etsy. You can manage inventory and orders between Etsy and Shopify through the app. But shop suspension is completely dependent on whether you are following the guidelines of Etsy or not.

Please don't worry, we will refund the amount for the unused months. Let us know, what we can do else best for you.

California wallpaper

There is no way to turn off the plan. It's kind of annoying to be honest. Perhaps the action stops after uninstalling, but this is not accurate and you have to spend time tracking this process.

May 16, 2021

Hi, California wallpaper,

We extremely feel sorry about your experience with the app. We didn't provide a charge cancellation policy through the app because we use the payment API of Shopify and process all the charges through it. In case you want to cancel the plan and don't want to use the app, you can remove the app from your Shopify store. Or you can also request us to cancel the plan.

We would like to get connect with you once so that we can help you with the same.

Sketch Laser Cutting

There is no option within the app to cancel my account or remove billing information. I have messaged them to close my account but they keep billing it to my Shopify account without my permission. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP
They claim it is a "free trial" but then it is impossible to cancel the app and they keep billing you $60 a month direct to your shopify account. As it is not billed to a credit card it is impossible to block the payments or make a dispute.

May 10, 2021

Hi Sketch Laser Cutting,

We are very sorry about the experience you have through this app. We have initiated your refund for this app. It seems there is some confusion in terms of communication. Can you please get connected with us, so that we can look into your concerns? Please reach us- nehasingh@cedcommerce.com

South Horizon T-Shirt Company

Be very careful if you try this app. Specially if you have variants in your products, such as size or colors. The code is not written well to recover from normal issues. We tried the app and allowed it to upload a T-shirt in several colors all having sizes ranging from Small thru 3XL. Except the color Charcoal did not come in 3XL. It works fine in Shopify. But this app did not know how to handle it and uploaded a faulty page on Etsy and made it available for Etsy shoppers within seconds without any warning to us. When I viewed the new item page on Etsy, I was shocked to see no size or colors available. But all the photos were there and the size and color selection drop down boxes were missing. It was such a mess with some other parts missing as well that I had to immediately set it to Inactive status on Etsy. When I contacted support, I spoke to Akbar Jafri via chat who's communication skills made me wonder if a 5 year old took over when the parents were away. I asked how to fix this issue and he blamed it on Etsy and me for not having a 3XL in Charcaol which caused the entire color and size list to bomb out on Etsy. He then told me that once we "rectify this issue", all will work okay. I explained that this was not an issue to rectify but normal in retail to run out of a size or color on occasion. But he kept on repeating the same thing. I felt like he was too young to have the cognition to understand what I was talking about. Furthermore, this company sent me an email within 10 minutes after I downloaded the app, in which they mentioned contacting them if I needed any onboarding help. But they did not mention how I should contact them. So, I immediately replied with a couple of basic questions, but the email bounced back with the reason "Address Not Found". Of course I did not type the address but rather clicked the reply button in my email program. I also mentioned that to the tech support and he kept repeating the same email address, even though I sent him screenshots with the bounce back notice. If this company cannot enter their own return emails correctly on their outgoing messages, I would not trust them with anything as complicated as allowing them to connect my well established Shopify store to my Etsy account. I lost 2 hours talking to the tech support who mostly (1) copy-pasted help doc info, (2) could not help fix the faulty Etsy item their app published and (3) offered no solution to publish any more items if they had some sizes or colors missing. If you already have a running Shopify site and are well established on Etsy, connecting your Shopify and Etsy stores using this app could be very dangerous. The support is lousy and due to faulty code in their app, you could have all your listings erased or screwed up within minutes on either platform without even your knowledge. And all you'll be left with is to argue with this brain dead tech support guy. If you are wondering how they got all the other positive reviews, well, I am baffled just as much.

May 7, 2021

Hi there,

We extremely feel sorry that you didn't find our assistance useful regarding your problem. We have handled the combination-variation case from our end. We would like to invite you back and use this app once more and use it free for a month. You will not get any disappointment this time.

Regards,

l'atelier de Nathalie

Je ne vois aucun produit soit disant importés sur ma boutique sauf ceux créés directement sur Etsy avant de trouver cette appli

ZenXstore

Just useless app with a limited try. 10 Products only and very expensive for nothing! I absolutely wanted to try and buy it!

February 13, 2021

Hi ZenXstore,

We are unhappy to hear that we were not able to meet your requirements. We provide only ten free listings in the free trial of 7 days. But yes, we also never say NO if any of our sellers ask for a discount.

We have tried a lot to reach you through various communication mediums but unfortunately couldn't. Kindly get connected with us once so that we can understand your concern and help you accordingly.

We will wait for your comeback.

hoodiedoo.com

Betrüger Firma... ich habe die Drecks APP gelöscht.vor langer Zeit und dei Penner buchen trotzdem Geld ab

January 29, 2021

Hi there,

It is so painful to see that you are not happy with the app. We want to update you that we have processed your refund from our end.

The reason behind the deduction of the amount is as per the process of the app. You installed the app multiple times, and so it was consuming your trial period and the amount deducted. If you contacted us earlier, we have already initiated your refund.

I hope you will understand this technical perspective and will not have any gloomy thoughts about this app. I would also like to invite you to use this app free until you setup completely and start earning.

We will wait for your comeback.

Previous 1 3 4 5