Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

kaeraz

I downloaded this app TWICE thinking it was exactly what I needed. Talked to customer support several times, and they assured me that when something is ordered from Etsy, it also syncs on Shopify. THAT IS NOT THE CASE. It will automatically pull the inventory numbers from Shopify and apply them to Etsy, which completely screwed up my inventory numbers and had customers buying things that weren't actually in stock. Not a good app, and it makes NO SENSE for it to only sync one way, especially for people that sell on the two platforms. Very disappointed and I wasted a lot of time trying to make this work. Don't bother.

Simply Custom Life

This app is clunky to use and ridiculously slow to load. Most of the time, it doesn't even load what you have clicked on. Not impressed. Faster to just list on etsy without the hassle of this app.

Bike Pretty

I was looking for an app that would sync my orders, tracking numbers, and inventory levels to Etsy. Orders syncing was relatively easy, just a matter of linking products.

Inventory syncing, however, was a nightmare. Two things that speak to the lack of confidence I have in this product:
1. SKUs are mapped between Etsy and Shopify using the names of the variants rather than SKU numbers. This means that the name of the Variant needs to be exactly the same across both platforms. For example, if you sell Small, Medium, and Large on Shopify and you decide that you want to use Size Small, Size Medium, and Size Large as the variant names in Etsy this app will break.
2. There's no way for me to say "make Etsy the source of truth for these fields and make Shopify the source of truth for these other fields." The way fields are mapped and which direction they're updated in is obfuscated away from the user and distributed across a variety of "Profiles" and "Templates" which are used to translate configuration into what's happening under the hood.

Additionally, the app deleted one of my Etsy listings. One of the "syncing" features triggers a delete on the Etsy side. I don't know why they have this feature.

I deal with this kind of software daily and this app is so confusing that I would not have been able to set it up without significant support.

I gave 1 bonus star because their customer service did the implementation for me and they're always available

Its Bean Called Java

Only allowed me 50 sku's. There is no monthly option, only annually. Unfortunate because this seems to be the only app that goes from Shopify to Etsy.

YoungStylesTee

The support is good but the app is not good, It created the wrong order, no one can determine what's the reason. I removed the app.

August 6, 2019

Dear YoungStyles Tee,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We can see that you have uninstalled the app just after 4 days of installation. We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience you faced. We would like you to join us back and use our app. I assure you will find the app as per your requirements. We will also extend your trial period accordingly.

Waiting for your coming back.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Roarlay

doesnt work properly with variants, and they didnt even bother to create a dedicated etsy app, you need to create one manually.

March 27, 2019

Dear Roarlay,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform you that in the earlier scenario we were with private app concept and you had installed the app at the same day. Now the app is public and you can simply connect your Shopify store to Etsy.com in just one click.

We would like to invite you once again. Let us serve you atleast once.

Thanks,