Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

The Bandana Blanket Company

I am sure it would be a great resource if I could work it, but it is far too complicated to set up and understand what is happening for my. old creatives brain. I did not understand the videos either. I have too many sales right now to risk loosing track of purchases or not know exactly what is going on. I need to keep it simple to avoid bad reviews. This app is not simple. However, if you have a tech mind it may be a big help. Wish I could have made it work and understood what was happening with my linking and sale process.

amboystore

Im beginner but somebody recommend for me. Let us see how it goes but I saw the plan is too high. They should have a basic for beginner plan so we can start our bussiness on this. definite it will be success since etsy has been there in the market already and i know they know what they are doing.

Gardens of the Sun | Ethical Jewelry

I tried the 14 day trial of this app and it seemed to work out well, but I never got a respond from the support team to my questions to be able to continue with the app. we were hoping to install the paid version, but it's a pity we didn't get the customer support to set this up.

July 29, 2019

Dear Ethical Jewelry,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Great to hear that you like the functionality of the app. We can see, you have uninstalled the app after 8 minutes of installation. Also, we didn't find any questions from your end to our support. There is no conversation history between you and our team as you stayed only for 8 minutes. We also sent you the mail at the time of app installation.

I would like to inform that we don't offer a free trial of 14 days. We think that there is some perplexity. It would be great if you can install the Etsy Marketplace Integration App again and give us another chance to serve you. Always believe in quality customer service, we always try to help our customers so we can also extend your trial according to your need.

Waiting for your comeback.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Forty&Deuce

Seems to work ok but pricing! The monthly model *but pay a year upfront* is just a rip off. Stage monthly payment by adding features - installed a different app with more *customer focused* pricing structure

August 6, 2019

Dear Forty&Deuce,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that we have a different pricing model according to the need of the user, but we can't show all on our Pricing Page. All you just need to do is, discuss with our team and definitely, you will get the desired plan for Etsy Marketplace Integration.

Waiting for your coming back.

Thanks,