Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Funky Stuff

At first this integration app has boosted our sales like crazy, but we ended up having to delete it because it has too many problems. The syncing didn't work properly and refunds weren't showing properly in our sales reports. The technical support team was very responsive which was great but wasn't able to fix things for us in a way that worked efficently for us so we spent way too much time on the chat with them. This app is a great idea in theory but is too buggy to be useful for us.

The Bandana Blanket Company

I am sure it would be a great resource if I could work it, but it is far too complicated to set up and understand what is happening for my. old creatives brain. I did not understand the videos either. I have too many sales right now to risk loosing track of purchases or not know exactly what is going on. I need to keep it simple to avoid bad reviews. This app is not simple. However, if you have a tech mind it may be a big help. Wish I could have made it work and understood what was happening with my linking and sale process.