Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

CLASSY NERDY CHIC

I really like the app but the only downside for our business is that CED doesn't allow you to delete products on your own. You have to contact them and they delete the products for you. Customer service is great, but the inconvenience of not letting me control my inventory is why I am giving them 4 stars.

Awake Mamas

I like the app, I feel like it's a little pricey and I would like if it was a little more streamlined.

Land of Nostalgia

I love this app and use it EVERY DAY. I just have a hard time learning to use its functions. However, the support team has been extremely helpful.

The Blushing Boston

Still learning, and there were some issues with getting things to connect properly, but overall this has been great so far compared to the other app that I used. This app has a great interface, easy to use. Customer service always has someone there to help me! This has increased my sales and time by allowing me to sell on shopify and etsy! Must have!

The Helpful Kitchen

giving it a neutral rating for now. customer service is good but need to use the app more to see how it works. will change after i've used it for a bit.

Dads Are Awesome

Support is great and extremely helpful. Always fast to respond to support requests. I definitely recommend this app.

Recrafft

Just Started using it. Find it useful. Needed for shine on app. Soo far soo good. Good support system also

Artifacts Trading Company

Having this app helps with inventory and listings updates in a very easy manner, customer service is always helpful, great service!

LucaBoo

great customer service always helpful and on hand at all times to help if you are stuck. great for bulk uploads

Childish Enthusiasm

Im sure the app is amazing I,m not very savvy in Tech yet that might me the reason i get lost quite easily. ... but the service provided by Aman A Singh in the chat was excellent and he was patient to explain me and guide me on the issue i was having at the moment.

Previous 1 3 4