Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Laci's Place Boutique

the app is easy to use and integrates well. Customer service was quick and easy using the chat function.

TKB Trading, LLC

Customer service is really great, prompt, and clear. They have been able to help out with any hiccups that might occur.

P’NAI

This app helped me correct the issue I had with my ETSY shop not integrating correctly with shopify in terms of inventory count. The agent Anyatra was very kind & patient with me and we were able to fix the problem.

CLASSY NERDY CHIC

I really like the app but the only downside for our business is that CED doesn't allow you to delete products on your own. You have to contact them and they delete the products for you. Customer service is great, but the inconvenience of not letting me control my inventory is why I am giving them 4 stars.

Awake Mamas

I like the app, I feel like it's a little pricey and I would like if it was a little more streamlined.

Land of Nostalgia

I love this app and use it EVERY DAY. I just have a hard time learning to use its functions. However, the support team has been extremely helpful.

The Blushing Boston

Still learning, and there were some issues with getting things to connect properly, but overall this has been great so far compared to the other app that I used. This app has a great interface, easy to use. Customer service always has someone there to help me! This has increased my sales and time by allowing me to sell on shopify and etsy! Must have!

The Helpful Kitchen

giving it a neutral rating for now. customer service is good but need to use the app more to see how it works. will change after i've used it for a bit.

Dads Are Awesome

Support is great and extremely helpful. Always fast to respond to support requests. I definitely recommend this app.

Recrafft

Just Started using it. Find it useful. Needed for shine on app. Soo far soo good. Good support system also

Previous 1 3 4