Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Water Dragon Tees

The set up for this app was very easy and straight forward. As soon as I logged in, pop up chat window appears, and a virtual associate if there is anything the team can help me with. I had a few question, but the associate, Utkarsh, helped me go throught the process which saved me a lot of time. The only concern I have is the cost of $30 US of the monthly subscription after a 7 day trial period. Other than that, it seems to be a great app and the support is very impressive.

ToolSharona

I have paid yearly subscription, They are good guys, cedcommerce customer service is the best between their competitors.thanks.

SpiritbeadNW

The agent was very helpful in getting the products listed
Thanks again...............................

st. Lucia Gold

To me, it saves time.... Time is money. There is improvements that it can use. But it's worth the extra. Especially if you have to convert shipping order from Etsy to Shopify.

Prestige Kingdom

I used this app to help me transfer products to etsy and it works great would recommend this app

That's Funny Gift Bazaar

Easy set up so far. I'm not quite sure I have everything done properly yet but will soon see if it's works. Look forward to see the influence on Etsy.

The Liberty Bridge

I am still learning how to navigate this app. It can be a bit confusing for a beginner. But, I am hopeful that it will do what I need.

saritshay

I want to tell you that I am very happy with great service the team provides. the only thing you must know is the PayPal issue

I already spent lots of dollars on advertising but unfortunately, because I am from Israel I can sell only for customers having pay pal. this is really not the best thing for me. the service is ok and they try to help.

OffensivelyBlessed3

Please find a way for us to delete uploaded items that are not active yet. I selected wrong ones and could not delete them. I had to have your helpdesk delete them. It was alot of confusion to get this fixed. I was using the trial I though this would be much easier to get things uploaded then what I experienced truly. The video make it look simple that one mistake made my experience go left.

September 16, 2019

Dear OffensivelyBlessed3,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have provided the product deletion future earlier in-app but found that sellers were facing a different kind of issues. For example, they were deleting their uploaded products from the app so when they were receiving orders for those products, SKUs were unavailable in-app and they were unable to create order in-app. After that, they again created SKUs in-app to proceed the order. Apart from this, there were so many cases which were disturbing our database and creating a mess.

It really doesn't mean that this facility is not available for you. We are available 24*7 for you so that you can contact us for the same. We will do it accordingly.

I hope you understand the concern. We would love to serve you again.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Lucky Feather

This app works well! The error alerts could be improved but overall this works as expected. Looking forward to future updates!

August 24, 2019

Dear Lucky Feather,

Glad to hear that you find our app useful. We definitely inform you when we will ready with new updates of app.

Regards,