Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Proud Zebra

The app is great, and the support is amazing. But I have 2 problem with the app. PROBLEM 1) my duplicate SKUs get replaced when publishing to Etsy, this causes me A LOT of time to go into each listing to manually change it back. I need the duplicate SKUs because I am using the app TRUNK which relies on duplicate SKUs to keep inventory across many many platforms. PROBLEM 2) Rounded off values to closest 99c only works for values ABOVE x.49. For values between x.99 to x.49, the rounding price feature does not work. If these two problems were fixed, it would be an easy 5 star for me. So basically im just using this app to import my products from Shopify to Etsy. Kudos to the team for great customer service. All my questions were answered in a very timely manner, and 24h support is amazingly reliable.

Woodbe Co.

overall the support is great. the app takes a bit of getting used to, but there is great support on the other end.

So Just Shop

The app is good but even better is the support when there is something you can't work your way through - the guys on the chat line are absolutely brilliant, so knowledgeable and patient guiding you through how to do what you need

Melody Metals and Handcrafts

This made the importing of my products from shopify to etsy pretty easy. Setting up the categories is a bit confusing but perhaps that is because I'm used to using my Shopify account. The expert chat tech was very helpful. I am excited to continue using this app as it provides a great solution for the tricky problem of getting all platforms to integrate.

Uniquornia

The app was good to help sync products from shopify, however it was difficult to sync variants with photos. customer service helped me do this which was very helpful, but overall fairly good product and somewhat easy to use. needs to be a little more user friendly though!

Fly Fish Wyoming

I really like this app but it's not user friendly and has taken me quite a while to learn the process. However, their customer service is top notch and always available to help and help quickly.

The Fisher King - Hooked on Vinyl!

Been working for a year with this app.
It was a little complicated in the start, but once you get the hang of it it works perfectly. I am especially happy with the online help by chat that is immediate, very friendly and effective.

Labella Atelier

I just finished with the customer service for two hours. Vatsal Ranjan the operator was very attentive , taking action, and has been with me for nearly 2 hours to set up my store in Etsy. He gave me the solutions to each of issues and solve them on spot. Very professional and i do recommend the app for Shopify. Excellent customer service

Varnita Bridal Store

Love the app too expensive. It would be nice if you can bring the price down, and more affordable...

Marelli Exclusive

The app is ok overall. I have a lot of products that I need to sync, which takes a while
when syncing in bulk. There is also not a way to remove products ones it synced with an app
unless support is involved. The support is very responsive and helpful.

Previous 1 3