Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

The Fisher King - Hooked on Vinyl!

Been working for a year with this app.
It was a little complicated in the start, but once you get the hang of it it works perfectly. I am especially happy with the online help by chat that is immediate, very friendly and effective.

Labella Atelier

I just finished with the customer service for two hours. Vatsal Ranjan the operator was very attentive , taking action, and has been with me for nearly 2 hours to set up my store in Etsy. He gave me the solutions to each of issues and solve them on spot. Very professional and i do recommend the app for Shopify. Excellent customer service

Varnita Bridal Store

Love the app too expensive. It would be nice if you can bring the price down, and more affordable...

Marelli Exclusive

The app is ok overall. I have a lot of products that I need to sync, which takes a while
when syncing in bulk. There is also not a way to remove products ones it synced with an app
unless support is involved. The support is very responsive and helpful.

Ripe and Ruin

This app has a bit of a confusing interface but once we learned it it is able to push our products to etsy, import our orders from etsy to shopify, and map every product we have already created on either platform.

The customer service has been five star. They have answered every question extremely quickly.

If you download this app give yourself a bit of time for a learning curve, I would suggest to the developers to continue the UX/UI of the app to make it more intuitive.

Life of Riley Studio

The integration helps provided me with a seamless management experience of my inventory...wish the user interface was more intuitive.

Acceptable Wear

Straightforward intuitive app.
Able to do what I set out to do.
Flows smoothly, no crashing or freezing.

Manoons

Initially, there was some issue. But Neha reached out and helped resolve the issue. Thanks, Neha. Manoons

June 19, 2020

Dear Manoons,

Thanks for your ratings. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Vive La Fête - Online Children's Apparel

Recommended app for new Etsy sellers. There is only one issue that I have not been able to fix. But overall is a good app

Thrill Studio

A little confusing to set up, without clear instructions, but I already use their Ebay app. I got helped on the phone for over an hour by Phoenix. He was great. I had deleted my entire Etsy store and he got me back up and running. I think I'll go with 5 stars once I get the thing all figured out.

Previous 1