Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Life of Riley Studio

The integration helps provided me with a seamless management experience of my inventory...wish the user interface was more intuitive.

Acceptable Wear

Straightforward intuitive app.
Able to do what I set out to do.
Flows smoothly, no crashing or freezing.

Manoons

Initially, there was some issue. But Neha reached out and helped resolve the issue. Thanks, Neha. Manoons

June 19, 2020

Dear Manoons,

Thanks for your ratings. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Vive La Fête - Online Children's Apparel

Recommended app for new Etsy sellers. There is only one issue that I have not been able to fix. But overall is a good app

Thrill Studio

A little confusing to set up, without clear instructions, but I already use their Ebay app. I got helped on the phone for over an hour by Phoenix. He was great. I had deleted my entire Etsy store and he got me back up and running. I think I'll go with 5 stars once I get the thing all figured out.

ToolSharona

I have paid yearly subscription, They are good guys, cedcommerce customer service is the best between their competitors.thanks.

SpiritbeadNW

The agent was very helpful in getting the products listed
Thanks again...............................

st. Lucia Gold

To me, it saves time.... Time is money. There is improvements that it can use. But it's worth the extra. Especially if you have to convert shipping order from Etsy to Shopify.

Prestige Kingdom

I used this app to help me transfer products to etsy and it works great would recommend this app

That's Funny Gift Bazaar

Easy set up so far. I'm not quite sure I have everything done properly yet but will soon see if it's works. Look forward to see the influence on Etsy.

Previous 1