Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

The Blushing Boston

Still learning, and there were some issues with getting things to connect properly, but overall this has been great so far compared to the other app that I used. This app has a great interface, easy to use. Customer service always has someone there to help me! This has increased my sales and time by allowing me to sell on shopify and etsy! Must have!

The Helpful Kitchen

giving it a neutral rating for now. customer service is good but need to use the app more to see how it works. will change after i've used it for a bit.

Dads Are Awesome

Support is great and extremely helpful. Always fast to respond to support requests. I definitely recommend this app.

Recrafft

Just Started using it. Find it useful. Needed for shine on app. Soo far soo good. Good support system also

Artifacts Trading Company

Having this app helps with inventory and listings updates in a very easy manner, customer service is always helpful, great service!

LucaBoo

great customer service always helpful and on hand at all times to help if you are stuck. great for bulk uploads

Childish Enthusiasm

Im sure the app is amazing I,m not very savvy in Tech yet that might me the reason i get lost quite easily. ... but the service provided by Aman A Singh in the chat was excellent and he was patient to explain me and guide me on the issue i was having at the moment.

Proud Zebra

The app is great, and the support is amazing. But I have 2 problem with the app. PROBLEM 1) my duplicate SKUs get replaced when publishing to Etsy, this causes me A LOT of time to go into each listing to manually change it back. I need the duplicate SKUs because I am using the app TRUNK which relies on duplicate SKUs to keep inventory across many many platforms. PROBLEM 2) Rounded off values to closest 99c only works for values ABOVE x.49. For values between x.99 to x.49, the rounding price feature does not work. If these two problems were fixed, it would be an easy 5 star for me. So basically im just using this app to import my products from Shopify to Etsy. Kudos to the team for great customer service. All my questions were answered in a very timely manner, and 24h support is amazingly reliable.

Woodbe Co.

overall the support is great. the app takes a bit of getting used to, but there is great support on the other end.

So Just Shop

The app is good but even better is the support when there is something you can't work your way through - the guys on the chat line are absolutely brilliant, so knowledgeable and patient guiding you through how to do what you need

Previous 1 3 4