Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

P’NAI

This app helped me correct the issue I had with my ETSY shop not integrating correctly with shopify in terms of inventory count. The agent Anyatra was very kind & patient with me and we were able to fix the problem.

Land of Nostalgia

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love this app and use it EVERY DAY. I just have a hard time learning to use its functions. However, the support team has been extremely helpful.

The Blushing Boston

Still learning, and there were some issues with getting things to connect properly, but overall this has been great so far compared to the other app that I used. This app has a great interface, easy to use. Customer service always has someone there to help me! This has increased my sales and time by allowing me to sell on shopify and etsy! Must have!

The Helpful Kitchen

Time spent using app 1 day

giving it a neutral rating for now. customer service is good but need to use the app more to see how it works. will change after i've used it for a bit.

Dads Are Awesome

Time spent using app About 1 year

Support is great and extremely helpful. Always fast to respond to support requests. I definitely recommend this app.

Childish Enthusiasm

Location Australia

Im sure the app is amazing I,m not very savvy in Tech yet that might me the reason i get lost quite easily. ... but the service provided by Aman A Singh in the chat was excellent and he was patient to explain me and guide me on the issue i was having at the moment.

Proud Zebra

The app is great, and the support is amazing. But I have 2 problem with the app. PROBLEM 1) my duplicate SKUs get replaced when publishing to Etsy, this causes me A LOT of time to go into each listing to manually change it back. I need the duplicate SKUs because I am using the app TRUNK which relies on duplicate SKUs to keep inventory across many many platforms. PROBLEM 2) Rounded off values to closest 99c only works for values ABOVE x.49. For values between x.99 to x.49, the rounding price feature does not work. If these two problems were fixed, it would be an easy 5 star for me. So basically im just using this app to import my products from Shopify to Etsy. Kudos to the team for great customer service. All my questions were answered in a very timely manner, and 24h support is amazingly reliable.

Woodbe Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

overall the support is great. the app takes a bit of getting used to, but there is great support on the other end.

So Just Shop

The app is good but even better is the support when there is something you can't work your way through - the guys on the chat line are absolutely brilliant, so knowledgeable and patient guiding you through how to do what you need

Melody Metals and Handcrafts

This made the importing of my products from shopify to etsy pretty easy. Setting up the categories is a bit confusing but perhaps that is because I'm used to using my Shopify account. The expert chat tech was very helpful. I am excited to continue using this app as it provides a great solution for the tricky problem of getting all platforms to integrate.

Previous 1